User Tag List

Thread: please explain

Default please explain

So, im looking to get new parts for my car from Edge Autosports.
    I had set up a wish list for the items i need when i noticed that the prices on my wish list had gone up despite the prices on the website had gone down.
    for example i want to buy the Deatschwerks DW65c fuel pump in AUD its $174.70 but when i look on the website its advertised at AUD $149
    Another example is the cp-e safe seals on the site it displays a price of AUD $189.05 but click on it and the price goes up to AUD $221.66

I don't want to cause a sh*t storm here but i want to know whats going on???

Are the prices displayed in U.S dollar then converted to AUD???

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1416980041876.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	17008

I'm guessing there is a page config that isn't applying the conversion correctly...

Damn shame cause I have a big list of parts, looks like I might have to shop around for a bit.
    It happens on both the computer and the iPad

I did the conversion to Au dollars manually and it is pretty much spot on to what the website price gives when you click on it, trouble is would paypal or when credit card know it is already in Au dollars or convert it again adding more dollars on.

Guess I have to wait till someone at edge sorts it out or I might have to buy bits and pieces from different retailers (which is bloody annoying) genuinely thought prices shown were the actual prices

I think it adds more money on but I'm not willing to try it haha

Best to send them an email or pm and ask for an invoice for all your items, that way there should be no issue

Hopefully they'll respond to this thread and take it from there.

Send them an email or a private message from here, you may find they wil give a cheaper price than what they advertise on their site. They look after us well. I have dealt with them numerous times via email for parts.

Thanks mate. Will do.

Quote Originally Posted by shaneski View Post
    Send them an email or a private message from here, you may find they wil give a cheaper price than what they advertise on their site. They look after us well. I have dealt with them numerous times via email for parts.
    This ^^^
    Sometimes they can get it close to free shipping
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Well I'm placing a rather large order, I hope they can look after me.

Quote Originally Posted by MRZOOM View Post
    Well I'm placing a rather large order, I hope they can look after me.
    Don't want to wait for black Friday sales? Not far away now

Quote Originally Posted by 1CMS1 View Post
    Don't want to wait for black Friday sales? Not far away now
    Totally had forgotten about the sales! Looks like I'll hold back and see what's on offer

15. Default

Obviously there is something going on with the site for you guys. I've had a couple people report an issue and until now I didn't really understand what was going on. I still don't know what is going on, but I at least understand the problem now... Lol! I will see what I can do to fix this issue with the conversion.

Also, our black friday sale starts today. Anywhere from 5% to 20% off 112 manufacturers.

16. Default

So, im looking to get new parts for my car from Edge Autosports.
    I had set up a wish list for the items i need when i noticed that the prices on my wish list had gone up despite the prices on the website had gone down.
    for example i want to buy the Deatschwerks DW65c fuel pump in AUD its $174.70 but when i look on the website its advertised at AUD $149
    Another example is the cp-e safe seals on the site it displays a price of AUD $189.05 but click on it and the price goes up to AUD $221.66

I don't want to cause a sh*t storm here but i want to know whats going on???

Are the prices displayed in U.S dollar then converted to AUD???
    Okay so I think the website shows the US dollar amount and when you add it to your cart it converts to AUD. Because $149 is the US price of the DW Fuel Pump and $189.05 is the US price of the cp-e safe seals. I don't know the conversion so can anyone tell me if the the conversion is correct going from $149 US to $174.70 AUD, and $189.05 US to $221.66 AUD?

So what does it mean for me waiting to make a large order. What price will be honoured?

And the conversion puts the prices roughly to the ones I've put on the the beginning of the thread
    Last edited by MRZOOM; 27-11-2014 at 02:16 AM.

18. Default

So what does it mean for me waiting to make a large order. What price will be honoured?
    The discount is applied when you add stuff to your cart. So if you purchase between now and midnight on December 1st, you will get the black friday sale price.

Ok great!
    Placing order now.