User Tag List

Thread: Whiteline RSB thickness advice

1. Default Whiteline RSB thickness advice

Hey guys,

Just recently bought a Gen 1 3 MPS and am looking at putting in an RSB for an initial bang for buck handling improvement. I've been reading as much as I can and am looking at a Whiteline RSB.

My question is around thickness. What's a good thickness to improve the under steer without it becoming crazy snappy?

Thanks for your help guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Default

Unless I'm blind and not seeing them, the Whiteline sway bars aren't listed in that thread?
    Any other assistance?

4. Default

Is 27mm the only MPS3 size? I'm a little confused with the googling results. Sorry the blonde questions haha

That was more for comparison (whiteline is somewhere on the 2nd page). Most of the bars in the link have both their size (e.g. JBR=32mm) and their difference from stock listed, so you have something to compare to.

You really need to try an upgraded bar (install it, drive lots, adjust, drive more) so you have a reference point, else you are just guessing.

IMO the Whiteline bar is perfect for a daily driven car. Stronger than stock (big difference) and you can adjust it to your liking. Plus it's easy to get in Aus and if you decide that you want something more cardcore, you can always sell it here.
    Fast: RayD Tune|COBB AP|JBR|Stratified|CP-e|Xforce|Autotech|Denso|Corksport
    Turn: Bilstein|Eibach|Whiteline|JBR|Hankook RS3
    Stop: Wilwood 4pots|Custom lines|DBA T3|Remsa|TRW 600
    Rice: JL|Alpine|Focal|MiniDSP|Rota g-force|2XS|Cree|Celestial Blue FTW!