User Tag List

Thread: DBA Rotors

Default DBA Rotors

Hey guys,

Just had T2 rotors put onto my Liberty TB Sti today, noticed a big difference, very happy (after a nightmare of a time finding the correct rear rotors).

Im getting T3's put onto my MPS 6 monday and am even more excited. I've been reading a few articles on google about Evo 8 brembo calipers that will fit the MPS.
    My questions is, will they fit my new T3's or will they need even more modifications than the stock MPS rotors?

Do you have evo calipers sitting around?
    http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13091
    This looks like e is using evo disks, so imma going to say no.

Yes it uses evo disks

4. Default

My first and only mod so far was DBA t2s on the front along with fresh ferodo pads and fluid. And yes i concur gawd what a difference! of course the originals were shagggggged but even so i was happy with the "upgrade". ABS is quite a wonder...my last "serious" car was an s13 so I got used to pumping on the limits of traction and thought ABS was unnecessary but im converted! At first i was still dabbing them tentatively in the wet and didnt trust it...
    I noticed the (front only) 4 pot brakes calipers corksport sell for i think 800US the other day... That cant be much more than you can pick up evo brembos for 2nd hand right? i would think they would be as good surely, or better even being brand new.