User Tag List

Thread: 5% off all Cobb Products Through November!

1. Default 5% off all Cobb Products Through November!

So, Cobb is allowing us to offer you guys a sale. This is very rare and will only last through the end of November. But everything on the site from Cobb will be marked down by 5%!

Cobb Tuning

Happy shopping, and let me know if you guys have any questions!

2. Default

5% off Cobb ends on the 30th of November so don't miss out.

3. Default

This will end on the 30th of November.

How come when I go to the FMIC V2.0 for MPS Gen1, the price on the main page is $1040.25, then when I add it to my cart it goes up to $1207.94??

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by adz35 View Post
    How come when I go to the FMIC V2.0 for MPS Gen1, the price on the main page is $1040.25, then when I add it to my cart it goes up to $1207.94??
    I'm not sure. It doesn't do that for me when I add it to the cart. Is it factoring in shipping because that looks like about what it would cost shipped.

If you send me a PM with your email, name, and shipping, I can send you an invoice for it.

Thanks,
    Alan

Is it possibly due to exchange rate? Maybe you have super smart software?

I have noticed that with products lately, it seems to convert it to Aus dollars once you click into it.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shaneski View Post
    I have noticed that with products lately, it seems to convert it to Aus dollars once you click into it.
    That function should be disabled now. There was apparently an option that got selected (I was not aware of this) to convert it for you guys but it appears to cause too much trouble so I had JP turn it off.