User Tag List

Thread: Wolf Racing Products.

Default Wolf Racing Products.

Hi guys, has anyone used the online store Wolf Racing Products?

They are based in NSW, am considering giving them a go as they are very cheap; (COBB FMIC $1199) and are meant to have free delivery in Australia.

I purchased my Grimmspeed EBC from them. Pricing was good and service was no problem.

HPFP is actually really cheap

I purchased my AccessPort from them back in Feb. Service was good and so was the free shipping. There was a little hiccup with the delivery but that was the courier's fault, and they were quite helpful in sorting it out. I'd buy from them again.

Nice to hear there is an Aussie retailer that's apparently not pathetic. Thanks for posting this up.

link?

They have some nice ROTA wheels: Wolf Racing Products - Performance Parts from the Car Enthusiast for the Car Enthusiast
    Good price too.

For those of us who cant afford the real thing!

Are these parts actually IN Australia? I'm after a few bits but curious about whether they'll just be ordering them in from overseas when I buy them or whether I'll have them a few days later?

Probably best to call or email them to check. They were honest with me, but I only bought from them once.

11. Default

How long did it take them to ship your items? Their website says 1 - 5 days but it's been a week for me now and no contact from them yet.

12. Default

It arrived today. Very happy

13. Default

I brought my Autotech HPFP from them and it came in a few days. Not too bad pricing too.