User Tag List

Thread: Cobb ap v3

1. Default Cobb ap v3

Item: cobb ap v3
    Condition: had it on for less then 5000km so as new also comes with a holder to hold it to the glass if you dont want to use whats provided
    Reason: im thinking of selling the mps and i dont drive it much as i dont work in perth.
    Price and price condition: 620 pick up or add postage at buyers cost
    Extra info: im not in perth at the moment but i will be on the 17th of nov and if needed i can post on the 18th unless i ask the misses to send it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi mate, I have approved the thread however, can you please ensure the car is flashed back to stock and you take a photo of the device on the 'unmarried' screen with your forum tag and attach to the first post?
    Cheers!

---> http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...ead-first.html

3. Default

Hi as soon as the photo is up of the ap been uninstalled I will be in contact with you as I am interested

4. Default

Sorry about that im only home monday night to take the pic.thought my misses could do it but she doesnt lol

5. Default

Item: cobb ap v3
    Condition: had it on for less then 5000km so as new also comes with a holder to hold it to the glass if you dont want to use whats provided
    Reason: im thinking of selling the mps and i dont drive it much as i dont work in perth.
    Price and price condition: 620 pick up or add postage at buyers cost
    Extra info: im not in perth at the moment but i will be on the 17th of nov and if needed i can post on the 18th unless i ask the misses to send it.uploadfromtaptalk1416285256789.jpguploadfromtaptalk1416285256789.jpg

Attached Images Attached Images

6. Default

Please close ap sold thank u