User Tag List

Thread: MPS6 Bigger Radiaotr

Default MPS6 Bigger Radiaotr

CALLIN ALL MPS6!!!! BIGGER RADIATOR GROUP BUY!!!!

As summer is hitting I've been having some over heating issues especially with my FMIC. I've been doing a lot of research and read and talking into making a bigger full aluminum radiator as they aren't made in Australia and overseas one cost a lot with shipping and exchange rates.

I have found all the info needed to start making with the help of @2XS doing all welding and fabrication. The design has a H375xW705xD38mm with a dual core (oem H375xW735xD16mm single core) This will be no modding change out. I want to buying a full front end off a GG to get these correct and easy to install.

This isn't cheap and I want to know who would be interested for about 650 to 550 a radiator depending on numbers. I'm looking for at least 5 buys to do this.
    2006 MPS6 Gray - BNR S3 V2, 2XS turbo manifold, CPE 3” catted down pipe, Magna Flow cat back, HTP 3” TIP, HTP 3” MAF, HDI FMIC, Turbo smart BPV, 3 bar MAP, 3 port cobb boost solenoid, Auto Tech fuel pump, CPE injector seals, EGR delete (second and primary), VTCS delete, JBR Thermal Gasket Intake Manifold & Throttle Body, V3 Access Port.

98RON 260kw - 490Nm RayTuned

@Rayd

im in - Wasif

Interested pending details

Just one thing that's been noticed with bigger radiators... Takes a lot longer to warm up...

Update:

Parts have all been ordered for the Jig. Hoping to have it all read by next week to make a couple of radiators for testing.

Hopefully it works out well!

I don't see why it wouldn't but the figures will speak louder than words

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to see the tests/figures on yours first @Fi5h

@Krs there are two being made very soon for testing. My car will have one in it for testing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im interested at seeing the results.....but i dont have that kinda cash on me, and probably wont for a while

I'm also having an issue with my TMIC - very quick to heat up and doesnt drop the temps for hours after (CPE TMIC). Might be these few hot days in melbourne....but i dont know.