User Tag List

Thread: Type R to MPS!

1. Default .

Last edited by KFC247; 08-12-2018 at 11:56 PM.

Welcome. Type R looks like it was loved. If you are interested in a gen 2, there is a nice one for sale atm on the forum.

Hope you find a car that suits. Having a hyper atmo 4 banger before my MPS you will welcome the easy torque available.

Always loved the ep3r. Shouldnt be hard to find a mint gen 1....at least it only took two inspection before i bought mine.

Welcome mate, what sort of budget have you set for a Genwon?

6. Default

Try Sabaddin, RE Customs or OTR which are all within 10kms of each other. Springy/mulgrave

RX8 Specialties is the place I would highly recommend. Apart from RX8S only HPF has the knowledge of MPSs

If you are looking for an official pathway, then try GWS Mazda in Mulgrave but only and only speak to Justan there - no one else - only he has the eye for detail and can tell you whether his service centre can do what you need them to do. It is a dealer pathway though @slixx

GWS Mazda Mulgrave, RX8 Specialties and HPF are the only options here in Melbourne - Or speak to @bozjet (MeV).

10. Default

Ive played with few mps's pretty much know all there problems and i can guide you to a safe 200-220kw daily mps, hit me up if you need anything