User Tag List

Thread: Alpine 1000w mono amp | JLB automatic DSP | PLX Kiwi WiFi OBD2 reader | CP-e engine m

Default Alpine 1000w mono amp | JLB automatic DSP | PLX Kiwi WiFi OBD2 reader | CP-e ...

All items are neg and + postage. Paypal accepted, but would prefer bank transfer or cash on delivery. Happy to have anyone inspect or test items. Help me fund my 3" intake and E85 tune!

Item: Alpine mrx M100 1000 watt RMS mono amplifier + RUX bass control dial
    Item Condition: Good, used for probably 6 months. Contains all mounting hardware, terminal posts, end covers, and whatnot.
    Reason for selling: Upgraded to a bigger amp, so this is surplus. Was keeping it for another project, but too lazy.
    Price and price conditions: $220 for both (happy to split items, if required)
    Extra Info: This was a very easy amp to set up. Accepts either RCA or speaker level inputs, so you can just tap into a speaker line and feed the signal in without any converters required. Will happily power most any single sub and most pairs (600wRMS@4ohm, 1000wRMS@2ohm, 500wRMS@1ohm). RUX knob allows you to boost or cut bass by 12db (pretty sure its 12) from the drivers seat (can easily be attached anywhere with screws or double-sided tape).
    I also have a custom fibreglass sub box for a gen 2 spare wheel (maybe gen 1 also?), with an opening cut for a 12" sub. If anyone local is interested, I could throw this in with the amp. It's functional, but would require a little work to make it pretty (raised the boot floor a tiny bit, but could be trimmed down), but is a good start and avoids needing to mess with stinky fibreglass.
    Pictures:

Item: JBL MS2 aux-input auto DSP with fixed power supply.
    Item Condition: Good, used for probably 3-4 months. Cables are modified but device is in perfect condition
    Reason for selling: Upgraded to a miniDSP processor.
    Price and price conditions: $60 (happy to do a package deal with the amp if you want)
    Extra Info: Takes aux input, outputs aux (so works with ipod, phone, anything you plug into your normal aux port, this just sits in between). This is a great introduction to tuning, quite powerful for what it is, and easy to use. Provides more powerful adjustments than what the stock headunit manages, particularly time-alignment. Made a big difference in the central focus of the stock bose system.
    I have modified the power supply to accept a standard 2.1mm plug (had mine fused with a jaycar fuse tap). I didn't like having it plugged into the 12v socket, so this allowed me to hide the unit away and just run the cords to it.
    Pictures:

Item: PLX KIWI WiFi OBDII transmitter in original box
    Item Condition: Good. Protective cover still on front. Have used it with iPhone apps Rev (extra $) and FuzzyCar (free) and works great with both.
    Reason for selling: Have an AP for logging now.
    Price and price conditions: $60 + postage [SOLD]
    Extra Info: PLX Kiwi 2 Wifi | OBD2 OBDII iPhone
    Pictures:

Item: cp-e rear engine mount (frame only)
    Item Condition: Rubber is split, but frame is good.
    Reason for selling: Broken, have new mounts so cant be bothered fixing it.
    Price and price conditions: $25 (or free with any purchase over $100) [SOLD]
    Extra Info: Buy this if you want to have your own custom bushing made.
    Pictures:

Sent from my tf700t using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Lachlan; 12-01-2015 at 04:25 PM.
    Fast: RayD Tune|COBB AP|JBR|Stratified|CP-e|Xforce|Autotech|Denso|Corksport
    Turn: Bilstein|Eibach|Whiteline|JBR|Hankook RS3
    Stop: Wilwood 4pots|Custom lines|DBA T3|Remsa|TRW 600
    Rice: JL|Alpine|Focal|MiniDSP|Rota g-force|2XS|Cree|Celestial Blue FTW!

Boxing Day bump

Hey Lachlan,

i can't pm you your inbox is full.

cheers

Default Alpine 1000w mono amp | JLB automatic DSP | PLX Kiwi WiFi OBD2 reader | CP-e ...

Fixed @JDMBenji
    Last edited by Lachlan; 26-12-2014 at 10:51 PM.

Bump. Plx and rmm gone. Amp and processor still available. Great upgrades for the stock audio system.

Bump. Prices are negotiable

Bumpedy bump

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk