User Tag List

Thread: Corksport taking forever to ship?

Default Corksport taking forever to ship?

Hello everyone!

i apologize in advance if this is the wrong section to post this, couldn't seem to find a better fitting area.

Now i placed an order with Corksport last Monday, which had gone through all of its stages and by Wednesday morning (our time) it had been put on the status of "Completed" however there is no shipping details and no response to my communication efforts. I know they are a reputable business, however when I spend $2K with them, I was kinda hoping it would be shipped out a bit quicker.

Has as anyone else had this happen?

Tried calling? @brandonjATCorkSport

Yeah it sucks due to international rates etc... And time zone, but it's usually the quickest way to get an answer

Hello everyone, sent them an email and turns out I was a bit quick to jump the gun as it had been shipped out on the 15th, I just never recieved an email with the details, so thank you everyone.

corksport, you didn't let me down, my own impatience got the best of me, haha.

Cheers!

What you buy for 2k?

5. Default

We've been insanely busy the past month or so, or i would have jumped on this when you posted! Our new site has been acting up and doesn't always want to send the tracking information. If you order shipped on the 15th you should see it in the next couple days!

Shoot me an email Brandonj@corksport.com I will respond quicker if you have any issues!

Brandon, I appreciate it, I do apologize for what I said, I was just a bit too excited for my goodies I think haha, my wife recieved the parts for me today ( much to her disliking haha)
    SarcasticOne; since I've only just bought it and it's stock, I went logical and got a RMM, APV3, HPFP and a stage 2 CS SRI. I did try to buy an airbox but it was an error and they don't actually make them anymore

so I've got a busy few days over the weekend, need to buy a torque wrench now.

Thanks everyone!

Ill deffinately be coming back to corksport for an upgraded TMIC and bypass valve and hose and any other goodies I see