User Tag List

Thread: New member in SA

1. Smile New member in SA

Hey all,

Newbie here from Adelaide. Bought a 2013 MPS in white earlier this year and thought it was about time I joined the forums.

Hope to meet some of the SA crew soon!

(Hope the attached pic works)

Cheers,

Denis
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0951.JPG 
Views:	127 
Size:	1.76 MB 
ID:	16893  

Welcome! Always good to see new members in Adelaide, which part are you from? I'm down south. There is also an active facebook page called MPS Torque that you may want to join as well

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fully6mps View Post
    Welcome! Always good to see new members in Adelaide, which part are you from? I'm down south. There is also an active facebook page called MPS Torque that you may want to join as well
    Thanks! I'm in the Western suburbs man. Near Port Adelaide. Also sent a request to join that fb group

Welcome! I've always liked that that white colour. Almost bought a demo white one a while back.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ag MPS View Post
    Welcome! I've always liked that that white colour. Almost bought a demo white one a while back.
    Thanks Ag! Yeah the white with the black wheels is a nice combo!

Welcome boss, I work down at the port and reckon I may have seen you about. Do you travel the expressway daily?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RADAZ6 View Post
    Welcome boss, I work down at the port and reckon I may have seen you about. Do you travel the expressway daily?
    Hey RADAZ6. Yeah, that's me! I work down at TechPort man. I dont do the expressway anymore.. The brake dust and grime on the road from the trucks left my car with rust sports everywhere so I go through the back streets now lol nice car by the way! I always had a soft spot for the 6's

i tagged u Elgato did u see?

Welcome dude i also bought my white 3 at the beginning of the year and im also down west side! lol Mines only a '12 though so no black wheels or variance.

Cheers brother... Yeah that freaking road grime is a paint killer - every bloody weekend I need to keep cleaning it off.
    I reckon it's on Victoria Road that I keep seeing ya.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SuPeRVeGeTa View Post
    Welcome dude i also bought my white 3 at the beginning of the year and im also down west side! lol Mines only a '12 though so no black wheels or variance.
    Thanks man! Should def catch up sometime soon!

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RADAZ6 View Post
    Cheers brother... Yeah that freaking road grime is a paint killer - every bloody weekend I need to keep cleaning it off.
    I reckon it's on Victoria Road that I keep seeing ya.
    I've seen you a few times on Eastern Parade!

Ah cool, I'll keep an eye out on Eastern Parade.