User Tag List

Thread: Subaru BRZ Opti-coat - TNCC

Default Subaru BRZ Opti-coat - TNCC

Hi Guys,

Sharing a detail I did on this Subaru BRZ i did over the weekend. Customer purchased it a little while ago with the ODO reading 16000kms.
    I must say i absolutely love the seating position inside the car, although i only took it up and down the driveway, it really made you feel like throwing it into a bend and just enjoying the drive.

Upon first inspection it showed all the signs, some light holograming, swirls and what appeared to be scratches from a previous wash with a brush at the local DIY car wash.

BRZ received a thorough APC wash down, Clay bar, 2 stage correction on bonnet & boot, single stage was enough to remove the rest on the sides of the car (roof was wrapped in gloss black), followed by IPA wipedown and Opti-coat Pro application. Interior also received extensive clean followed by textile and leather sealant on Alcantara/leather/carpet & boot. Windshield & all Glass also received Ultra Glass sealant.

I was also suprised to see paint readings were around 120-160 microns across the whole car.

Before:

Clay Bar picking up plenty of contaminants

Interior completed/Sealant applied

Day 1 Completed, Paint correction and opticoat pro coating applied after 10hours

Day 2 - Car Completed, Final Shots, Car awaiting colllection

Thanks for viewing!

Talk to us about having your ride detailed & Protected.
    Open Monday-Saturday. Email info@topnotchcarcare, Call 0411 562 704 or visit www.topnotchcarcare.com.au where you can also message the page.
    Web: www.topnotchcarcare.com.au
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/topnotchcarcare
    Email: info@topnotchcarcare.com.au

Premium Detailing & Opti-Coat Mon-Sat

mmm blue goodness

Looks the business!

4. Default

Must admit, I love the 86/BRZ in the Subaru blue...

Nice work mate! Came up great. Is that paint measurement low for a new car?

My dad has a BRZ that color, and my partner's dad has a white one. Great looking cars and great cars to push the guts out of.

Cheers guys! appreciate your comments.

Quote Originally Posted by zacman View Post
    Nice work mate! Came up great. Is that paint measurement low for a new car?

My dad has a BRZ that color, and my partner's dad has a white one. Great looking cars and great cars to push the guts out of.
    Paint thickness is of mid mid 100's across the whole car is actually quite good for a jap
    Web: www.topnotchcarcare.com.au
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/topnotchcarcare
    Email: info@topnotchcarcare.com.au

Premium Detailing & Opti-Coat Mon-Sat