Thread: Meth injection throttle body spacers

Default Meth injection throttle body spacers

Just seen this pop up on MSF...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1411680104247.jpg 
Views:	365 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	16850
    It's a throttle body spacer with 4 meth ports...

If you're like me, and don't really want to drill/tap into intercooler/manifold/whatever this is an awesome solution!!!

$80 for the spacer, gasket, and 4 "bungs" to block off unused ports... ETA of ~1-2 weeks

Damond Motorsports TB Meth Injection spacer - Mazdaspeed Forums
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Rfinkle is currently testing JMF's version which should be released soon too. Defs keen on it and their intake mani now

Tapatorque steering

Quote Originally Posted by TRBLSM View Post
    Rfinkle is currently testing JMF's version which should be released soon too. Defs keen on it and their intake mani now

Tapatorque steering
    Yeah, had seen jmf's as well, but with no price or ETA, didn't want to make a post about it

This one has a semi-definite release date
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Default Meth injection throttle body spacers

Yeah it's a good idea, but keep in mind that the spacer is post-trottle body and will require a solenoid for correct operation of the nozzle.
    I've tried check valves with up to 16psi cracking pressure and the negative manifold vacuum pressure still siphoned out methanol from the line.
    Last edited by Rayd; 26-09-2014 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayd View Post
    Yeah it's a good idea, but keep in mind that the spacer is post-trottle body and will require a solenoid for correct operation of the nozzle.
    I've tried check valves with up to 16psi cracking pressure and the manifold will siphon out methanol from the line.
    That's a good point actually.

I was drooling over the JMF one yesterday and thought that was pretty throttle body though?

Edit: I am so keen on this BTW.