User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MAZDA 3MPS- Turbo inlet, Sri, UPGRADED FP, turbo back exhaust, access port.

It's the same guy apparently... Beats me... I haven't had any issues with them but I ordered something 4 years ago and it was a simple engine mount that I emailed them about a week before I ordered.

But MPS garage have a really bad rep here.

Ordering stuff from the US is easy anyway

Stuff will usually arrive quicker from edge, will be in stock, and you will be supporting a business who are active on this forum. MPS garage were banned a while ago for deceptive behaviour among other reasons. I went through hell with them and cannot recommend them. Up to you though.

P.s. There is a QLD company called gsl rallysport if you ever need suspension, sway bars, brakes. Good rep and crazy fast delivery.

3. Default

Ordered $1500 worth on Friday, money still hasn't come out of my account. So I'm guessing it still hasn't been posted. Fml

Quote Originally Posted by TheFearx View Post
    Ordered $1500 worth on Friday, money still hasn't come out of my account. So I'm guessing it still hasn't been posted. Fml
    Prepare to wait for a while, I've heard people have waited 6 months plus. I brought my exhaust from edge and was here within the week

5. Default

I must order parts that are never in stock from edge, I made an order sunday night and it has not been posted yet, in saying that...... They are good to deal with and i have no issues going back to them again and again.

Yeah they don't often have the less common things in stock. But they sent my exhaust via DHL so arrived quick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12