User Tag List

Thread: Help, car problems

Default Help, car problems

Hey all, I havnt posted anything for awhile but past 2 months have been hell for me, here's where it all starts, I've been having issues with hoses, first problem I had was the coolant hose had a hole in it and which leaked coolant, I got it fixed and then happened again which set me back a lot, anyways I moved on from that and about a week ago I had another issue with hoses, this time I was leaking fuel, I some how damaged the medal hose line which sprays out fuel through a tiny whole at huge amounts of psi, which also set me back shit load and now after that fix I'm having problems with my boost gauge and picking up boost, first of all before this problem happened with leaking fuel I use boost 15-16 psi in 3rd gear and onwards but now I boost to 10 max 11psi, I called up my merchanic asking is there something you guys didn't attach right because when he quoted the fix for the leak he mentioned he had to pull everything apart now gets me thinking wtf they have done, I have receipts for all the repairs and what they have done and you guys would be shocked on what they charged

anyways so now while I'm driving I usually step on it in 2nd gear and fuel cuts out and no I don't have traction control on, and 3rd 4th gear takes awhile to hit boost, and boost gauge still saying 11psi, should be saying 15 -16psi

Anyone have any idea wth is going on with my car

I also have all receipts for repairs and all the things that got replaced

for the fuel leakage I got quoted an estimate of 500 at first then called back up saying the price $630 I gave then the go ahead, I go to pay and I get a total of $680, I go the price went up? He goes yeah we had to put coolant in, I go but there is coolant use fixed my radiator hose last time, he goes we had to drain it...

dunno how how these guys work but if someone
    gives you a final quote and I have given the go ahead the price shouldn't change

i have never been this disappointed in my life and felt scammed

Silly question, but any way to do logs?

The boost is probably them not reconnect the electronic boost controller properly... Or broke the line from controller to TIP these buggers break heaps easy
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1410859202109.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	16827
    The extra line goes to the TIP...
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings