User Tag List

Thread: Treadstone fmic kit

Default Treadstone fmic kit

Treadstone Performance Mazda Speed 3 Intercooler Kit | Treadstone Performance INC.

Looks interesting, and a damn side cheaper than most kits out there!!!

r u on FB mpstorque ?

Quote Originally Posted by skeetskeet View Post
    r u on FB mpstorque ?
    Nope

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    Nope
    We need more like buttons for this.

hahahaha ^

A few dudes seemed to be impressed with these in the US, good looking bit of kit

@skeetskeet is there a discussion about it on there?

Quote Originally Posted by Devil MPS View Post
    hahahaha ^

A few dudes seemed to be impressed with these in the US, good looking bit of kit
    Yeah, but I suspect it'll be like when @Cton fit his full race kit that the crash bar replacement won't be a proper bolt on with our cars...
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

na , theres a supplier that i know that is doing good rates on alot of things :

his name is Nate - website is :

Shop - NewAgeAutoParts Archive | NewAgeAutoParts

hes a good guy always available for help email him - just tell him Skeet sent you and u will be looked after
    .. also his site is still being constructed and shipping costs are out .. email him for rates etc

na , theres a supplier that i know that is doing good rates on alot of things : his name is Nate - website is :

Shop - NewAgeAutoParts Archive | NewAgeAutoParts

hes a good guy always available for help email him - just tell him Skeet sent you and u will be looked after
    .. also his site is still being constructed and shipping costs are out .. email him for rates etc
    Thought that store name sounded familiar so did a quick google... I will just leave this here:

Stay away from XTR Performance /NewAgeAutoparts/ NewAgeAutoparts.com /Facebook Users Nate Baumberger Joey Lokken - Page 10 - Mazdaspeed Forums

Seems he has rubbed a few MSF Members the wrong way in the past.
    SG9 XT: VF34 P20, Tomei headers, STI intercooler HSD coilovers, Brembos and much more...

Quote Originally Posted by DAN MPS 3 View Post
    Thought that store name sounded familiar so did a quick google... I will just leave this here:

Stay away from XTR Performance /NewAgeAutoparts/ NewAgeAutoparts.com /Facebook Users Nate Baumberger Joey Lokken - Page 10 - Mazdaspeed Forums

Seems he has rubbed a few MSF Members the wrong way in the past.
    Don't go near them...
    Everything he sells is drop shipped...
    He sells stuff whilst not being an authorised seller, so you get 0 warranty from him.
    Also, he takes pay pal payments as gifts so that means you're shot out of luck when going through pay pal...
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Don't go near them
    Pretty sure he was called out on a Focus ST Forum and FRS / 86 / BRZ Forum too. Although he wasn't quite as bollocked as when MSF did it...
    SG9 XT: VF34 P20, Tomei headers, STI intercooler HSD coilovers, Brembos and much more...

Quote Originally Posted by DAN MPS 3 View Post
    Pretty sure he was called out on a Focus ST Forum and FRS / 86 / BRZ Forum too. Although he wasn't quite as bollocked as when MSF did it...
    Think the evo crowd and subie crowd did as well...

From memory there was a number of forums...

But, the Facebook groups don't give a damn about it, cause he's cheaper... Then something goes wrong, no one helps them, they come sooking to forums, who say "not our vendor, something we can do"

FT86:
    XTR Performance BANNED?!?!? - Found out why, Details inside - Scion FR-S Forum | Subaru BRZ Forum | Toyota 86 GT 86 Forum | AS1 Forum - FT86CLUB

Focus ST:
    Announcements - XTR Performance
    Last edited by DAN MPS 3; 15-09-2014 at 04:12 PM.

But, the Facebook groups don't give a damn about it, cause he's cheaper... Then something goes wrong, no one helps them, they come sooking to forums, who say "not our vendor, something we can do"
    Sweet festering corn cobb @SarcasticOne! So you mean to tell me that facebook groups dont know what they're talking about?

Seriously though, did they not learn anything from DIIRPs episode?

wow. sorry boys i had no clue

wow. sorry boys i had no clue
    :P only joking dude... I joined MSF a few weeks ago and all of a sudden I'm being a douche to everything; kittens, ducklings, babies... Nothing is safe anymore. That forum makes good people turn bad

Quote Originally Posted by spooon View Post
    :P only joking dude... I joined MSF a few weeks ago and all of a sudden I'm being a douche to everything; kittens, ducklings, babies... Nothing is safe anymore. That forum makes good people turn bad
    Hehe, it's a good forum
    Punishes lazy people, rewards people doing legit things backed up with proof...

haha al gud

@skeetskeet is there a discussion about it on there?

Yeah, but I suspect it'll be like when @Cton fit his full race kit that the crash bar replacement won't be a proper bolt on with our cars...
    He had the CpE fmic kit not the Full Race fmic kit
    Last edited by JapCrap; 16-09-2014 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Grammar

20. Default

Looks like there is issues with the Treadstone bolt on kit even for the USA guys, shit isn't lining up. the thread on meth bung has issues as well.