User Tag List

Thread: Aquamist at EdgeAutosport!!

1. Default Aquamist at EdgeAutosport!!

The best Water/Meth kit on the market is now available through EdgeAutosport!

Aquamist has been pioneering the IDC based water injection system since 2003 and have been doing so with great success! Their HFS3-pwm system is designed to complete the Aquamist's PWM-valve delivery system line-up. It allows precise metering of water/methanol injection for modern high performance engines. It also comes with a dash gauge, flow sensor and “Plug and Play” features are standard to minimize installation time.

This is the GTR of meth kits. It is loaded with technology and safety and is the last meth kit you will ever need to buy.

Easy color coded plug and play terminals on the controller make installation a breeze.

We have both the HFS3 and HFS2 in stock and ready to ship! You can read more about them on our website by clicking the links below!

Aquamist HFS3 Water/Methanol Injection System w/ Gauge, Failsafe - $753.11

Aquamist HFS2 Water/Methanol Injection System - $591.52

This stuff looks quality! Seen these a while back, wish i had of gone with them instead of the SP gear

Saw a build on MSF, if you combine this with the stratified guardian angel, you can stop boost building as soon as meth "fails"

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    Saw a build on MSF, if you combine this with the stratified guardian angel, you can stop boost building as soon as meth "fails"
    Yes. SP has a simlar set up. I run it, but aqua mist is sexie!
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

5. Default

We have HFS4 kits that should be here this week in case anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeAutosport.com View Post
    We have HFS4 kits that should be here this week in case anyone is interested.
    I'm interested, just can't justify it
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

7. Default

HFS2/3 kits are in stock! We ready sold the HFS4 but more on the way.

8. Default

Gotta love the amount of support you get from Aquamist when you've got one of their kits!

9. Default

Aquamist Tanks are now available too.

We have them in stock. They are 5L or 1.32 Gallons which is pretty impressive considering how little area these will take up.

10. Default

Best Meth kit on the market!