User Tag List

Thread: Mazda 6 Front Lip kit

Default Mazda 6 Front Lip kit

*Edit* Just realised it autocorrected to Mazda 6 in the title, if an admin can remove the 6 for me that would be sweet

Hi Everyone,

Some of you may have seen my facebook page about this.
    I custom build front splitter lip kits for the Mazdas and thought I'd finally post it up here on the forums as well for those who haven't seen it.

For more information and pictures, check out this page here:
    https://www.facebook.com/MazdaEWing

A few FAQs to save us some time:

What are they made of:
    -They are made of a high quality marine ply that and coated multiple times in an enamel hardening paint basically making weather proof and impact and scratch resistant. They are then edged with a metal reinforced hardened rubber. In the end, this is basically impossible to break.

What colours do they come in and how much:
    -They come in matte black or standard black (shiny but not mirror finish) for $260 including all extra mounting hardware, or can be vinyl wrapped in gloss black or carbon fibre print for an extra $35.
    How does it mount up:
    -It mounts on to all original mounting points under the car without needing to remove the splash guard keeping the install clean and easy.

Why should I buy one:
    -Not only does it look awesome on your car giving it a much more aggressive look, but it protects your front bumper from any hits and scrapes on driveways and nasty speedbumps.
    On most cars we have found that it actually increases ground clearance as part of the install it removes the original scrape guard (usually 3-4cm) which is much thicker than the splitter (1cm).
    Have a chat to some of the guys who have already purchased them and you'll see that you can put these through hell without a worry saving a lot of potential damage, a must have if you lower your car!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MPS6 Splitter.jpg 
Views:	379 
Size:	416.5 KB 
ID:	16708Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_MG_3272.CR2.jpg 
Views:	276 
Size:	101.2 KB 
ID:	16709Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10403550_10154395935080104_8931120125396346095_n.jpg 
Views:	270 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	16710Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10497390_10152152623921574_361921659351125350_o.jpg 
Views:	535 
Size:	198.3 KB 
ID:	16711
    Last edited by Sintrix; 06-09-2014 at 06:11 PM.

2. Default

Im keen on one, would like to come check it out in person first

i am located Rooty Hill near you

PM me

Anyone for one of these in Melbourne? Might be interested, but would probably want to check it out in person first.
    How much is shopping to Melbourne, 3058?
    Is there a video or more pics? Especially front on, low down?
    Thanks

Also @Sintrix, would you be able to do a group buy for melbourne people at all?

RayboyGTR- PM Sent

wsDKII- I have already sent quite a few down to Melbourne, shipping has been ~$40 for that area.
    I can do a group buy but would need about 4 or so to do it, shared shipping is also an option of course which will save you $20-30.