User Tag List

Thread: RX8 GT 19 x 8inch wheels going to fit on my MPS

1. Default RX8 GT 19 x 8inch wheels going to fit on my MPS

Hey all,

going to pick up a set of RX8 GT rims 19 x 8 inch off a fellow member

I have a stock 2006 Mazda 6 MPS and currently running RX8 Gen I rims 18 x 8inch

just want to make sure i won't have any issues

cheers

yes will fit ;P
    Last edited by skeetskeet; 05-09-2014 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RayboyGTR View Post
    Hey all,

going to pick up a set of RX8 GT rims 19 x 8 inch off a fellow member

I have a stock 2006 Mazda 6 MPS and currently running RX8 Gen I rims 18 x 8inch

just want to make sure i won't have any issues

cheers
    Where ever your getting those wheels from....does the place also have the seats from the RX8 forsale haha

4. Default

! Cars on the driveway... all parts are available, but you have to be extra quiet! hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by 1CMS1 View Post
    Where ever your getting those wheels from....does the place also have the seats from the RX8 forsale haha
    Hey! Back off buddy, that's my idea lol. Even asked local dealer how much would be to order, over $6k lol. Hopefully lots of gt rx8 owners are about to write off their cars lol (without injury to them of course)
    AP V3 (Rayd tuned) / CP-E CAI / CP-E TIP / JBR Trilogy / CS Front Strut Brace / JBR SSP / JBR Shift Knob / JBR shifter bushings / Eibach Pro-Kit / Bilstein B8's / SURE Juggernaught / SURE Dreadnaught / Whiteline RSB / Toyo Proxes T1R 235/40/18 / Evo X BBS rims / Turbosmart Dual Port BOV / CP-E DP / CP-E TMIC / Autotech internals / Superpro bushings

Future mods:
    BT, DM OCC, EGR delete, Braided clutch/brake lines, Hawk HPS 5.0 pads, DBA T3 rotors....

6. Default

bahahaha!

I was first, pm me @RayboyGTR with the guys details lol

Do you think we could take the seats and the guy won't notice?

9. Default

u really want his address... i know nothing!

Me and fully6 will go with one seat each, although the colour scheme match my gen 1 3 interior better so think il just take them haha

Hahaha lol was going to suggest going one each. Using the passenger seat as the drivers will still probably rock

Bit annoyed that the mps seats are so poor for a sporty car, in my hunt for possible replacements I saw that even bloody kia has some recaros in one of their models!!!

Some guy in Istanbul got a pair brand new for his Audi for <$1000

Just swap ur seats witj rx8 guy...