User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just installed AP stage 1 tune... cars feels like snail...

Just wanna report back on the sure V1 ots map. It still doesn't wanna play nice with the standard issue Sure aeros and Sri. So my best bet is either carbon build up on my car is so bad that's pulling a lot of fuel or the MAF dia of the sri is closer to stock.. in any case I think I'm better off doing a MAF cal in atr or get an etune all together.

thanks for everyone for the input it's helped me heaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Corksport TMIC | Autotech HPFP internals | HTP 3" | 2XS Test pipe | CPE Injector Seals | CPE S2 RMM|

I had similar problems with the CS intake and S1 tune. MAF cal fixed it up. Good luck

3. Default

Measure the I/D of the MAF. If its bigger than 3" you will need a cal. also i would highly suggest you inspect the air straigtener, as the v1's come appart, you will also see signs of the glue begining to come appart.

I checked the air straightener and gave it a wiggle, it was secure. But I do see the glue marks around it like u said an hopefully it'll hold for awhile.

I'm getting a much better ltft reading using the stock stage 1 map compared to the sure v1. Not sure why, but it works so I'm gonna leave it for now until I'm rdy for an etune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12