User Tag List

Thread: (QLD) Mazda 6 MPS Leather

Default (QLD) Mazda 6 MPS Leather

Hi guys and gals,
    I am after an MPS6, I have around $14,000 need something with reasonable millage as the the car hast to last me at least 5 years, I'm in sunshine coast Hinterland/Cooloola/Gympie area, but would be willing to travel afar for the right car.
    Thanks for looking

2. Default

check out the ozmazdaclub facebook page, there is a guy on there selling a MPS6

@70ddd?

You rang again Sam? @SarcasticOne

Wow, this thread finally surfaced .
    I was beginning to think it had been rejected, with no evidence of a slap on the wrist?!!
    Anyway will be meeting up with Todd on Sat to check out his Radiant Ebony example

6. Default

hey mate I'm the guy from facebook who has a MPS6 for sale. Looking for 12.5k if you're still interested. In brissie.

Not sure if you are on the mps torque facebook page but someone just posted a 6 up for sale, $15k with 144k kms on it

Hi Folks, I have found my MPS6, Props to 70DD, but I went for a dealer car $13,500 drive away with 12 months Warranty.
    It's totally stock, which is a good thing, but does not drive like 70DD's Radiant Ebony , 70DD's was beautifully setup, and had a totally effortless power delivery compared to my factory stifled stock version, and it was in beautiful condition and at a bargain price, I just had the extra to spend and was after the lower millage.
    I will be looking at a custom ecu tune, and perhaps a little reworking in the guts of the standard airbox for some intake and spool noise, 70DD's SRI noise will be greatly missed even after one drive.
    thanks to all for you help

IMG_2049e2.jpg
    IMG_2047e2.jpg
    IMG_2048e2.jpg

Thread can be closes.
    Thanks