User Tag List

Thread: 2014 Black Subaru WRX - TNCC

Default 2014 Black Subaru WRX - TNCC

Hi Guys,

Haven't had much time to get on here of late but the detailing has not stopped. Here is every detailers favourite combo, a Black Subaru WRX.
    Purchased brand new just one month ago with a little over 1000km on it this car was not looking how a new car should, with the owner saying the swirls were there right from pickup at the dealer. We all know how soft and sticky this paint can be so its no suprise when just one wash with a sponge and leather chamois + bucket can ruin the paintwork as oppose to a soft microfibre/lambswool mitt, Waffle weave towel or two/three bucket method which the owner now follows.

A total of 10 hours correction was put into this car from start to finish with a quick 10min lunch break. The car did appear to have been washed with a brush at one point in its life as the bonnet and boot did have a few deeper RIDS than the rest of the car, these panels required a two step process whilst the other panels received single stage removing the swirls and really amping up the gloss.

Finalised with Opti-Coat Pro Paint Protection to hopefully keep the car looking as good as it should for alot longer, with lifetime warranty also given.

Here are a few shots: (I did finish the car when it was dark so I do apologise for the bad photos)

Door 50/50:

Guard after Paint Correction:

Final Shots:

Thanks for Looking!
    Web: www.topnotchcarcare.com.au
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/topnotchcarcare
    Email: info@topnotchcarcare.com.au

Premium Detailing & Opti-Coat Mon-Sat

This is the only way I would ever own a black car. Great work mate, the owner must have wee'd himself...