User Tag List

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Koni/Bilstein Shocks and Springs Group Buy!

@EdgeAutosport.com Cancel the Konis guys please...Any word from bilstein? If I didnt have the springs I would consider buying the coilovers

Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with the cartridge its just that you need to make sure you keep your stock shocks to chop them up. The koni yellows are actually pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by spooon View Post
    Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with the cartridge its just that you need to make sure you keep your stock shocks to chop them up. The koni yellows are actually pretty good
    Yes I know mate. For me thats extra job, expense, time... I want something that its bolt on

@jnin pm

5. Default

Just wanted to let you guys know tat we will be issuing refunds to everyone involved in the GB today except for the ones who have contacted me wishing to keep the order.

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeAutosport.com View Post
    Just wanted to let you guys know tat we will be issuing refunds to everyone involved in the GB today except for the ones who have contacted me wishing to keep the order.
    Can you please confirm that I'm on the list of people still wanting the B8s and Eibach sport pros?
    wsDK_II
    Radiant Ebony Mazda MPS 6 (September-2007)
    My Ride: http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...-services.html
    What is stock????

Hey mate,

I'm still wanting my order please.
    2006 MPS6 Gray - BNR S3 V2, 2XS turbo manifold, CPE 3” catted down pipe, Magna Flow cat back, HTP 3” TIP, HTP 3” MAF, HDI FMIC, Turbo smart BPV, 3 bar MAP, 3 port cobb boost solenoid, Auto Tech fuel pump, CPE injector seals, EGR delete (second and primary), VTCS delete, JBR Thermal Gasket Intake Manifold & Throttle Body, V3 Access Port.

98RON 260kw - 490Nm RayTuned

I'm still keen to keep my order for the moment as well, if I'm not too late.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wsDKII View Post
    Can you please confirm that I'm on the list of people still wanting the B8s and Eibach sport pros?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fi5h View Post
    Hey mate,

I'm still wanting my order please.
    Yes you guys are still in it.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritCrusher View Post
    I'm still keen to keep my order for the moment as well, if I'm not too late.
    Could you send me your Order ID? We haven't processed the refunds yet because I was waiting on Fi5h's order ID so you should still be in it as well.

Hey Alan,

Trying to contact you but your inbox is full I think.

11. Default

For anyone that is interested, I'm selling my Bilstein B8 Shocks and Eibach Pro-Kit Springs for the Gen 1 MPS3 which are only 8months old and in great condition in the For Sale section.

lol ^

no hate but love the product/ sale placement!

@EdgeAutosport, what's the latest on the shocks?
    Also about the hood struts....
    Thanks!

14. Default

@EdgeAutosport, what's the latest on the shocks?
    Also about the hood struts....
    Thanks!
    Still nothing on the hood struts. Latest word from Bilstein is still December on the shocks. Much better than March of 2015, but it could still change. We've had long term ETA's before that have ended up shipping the next week so with them its difficult to tell sometimes...

@EdgeAutosport, what's the latest with this?

16. Default

Still just "December". I'm hoping to be able to get an Actual ETA next week when it is december.

17. Default

I have a set of Bilstein B8 and Eibach pro kit springs for a Gen 1 MPS 3 in great condition, send me a PM if you're interested. Located in Melbourne but happy to post for a bit more

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by KFC247 View Post
    I have a set of Bilstein B8 and Eibach pro kit springs for a Gen 1 MPS 3 in great condition, send me a PM if you're interested. Located in Melbourne but happy to post for a bit more
    Unfortunately, I believe everyone waiting has an MPS6.

@EdgeAutosport, any update from Bilstien yet? It (in Australia) is the 8th December...surly they have something to say about it now?

I wanted to use my Christmas break to do the installation.....

20. Default

@EdgeAutosport, any update from Bilstien yet? It (in Australia) is the 8th December...surly they have something to say about it now?

I wanted to use my Christmas break to do the installation.....
    Just got off the phone with Bilstein. New ETA is late January/Early February. I just sent everyone an email too.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast