User Tag List

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Koni/Bilstein Shocks and Springs Group Buy!

@EdgeAutosport, I want to stay with the B8s cause I believe them to be better. What can you guys do regarding the lateral locks for a whileline RSB for a mps 6? I think the thickness is 24mm. You mentioned earlier that you guys were looking at getting the hood struts in.

I'm ok to wait.....it looks like we will be waiting for a while as it is
    If you guys can do a great deal on the locks and hood struts, that should be ok.
    wsDK_II
    Radiant Ebony Mazda MPS 6 (September-2007)
    My Ride: http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...-services.html
    What is stock????

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wsDKII View Post
    @EdgeAutosport, I want to stay with the B8s cause I believe them to be better. What can you guys do regarding the lateral locks for a whileline RSB for a mps 6? I think the thickness is 24mm. You mentioned earlier that you guys were looking at getting the hood struts in.

I'm ok to wait.....it looks like we will be waiting for a while as it is
    If you guys can do a great deal on the locks and hood struts, that should be ok.
    We are still working on getting the hood struts. The locks will be $19 plus shipping.

I'll wait til you can give a price on the hood struts. Would you be able to combine the shipping with the struts and shocks when they come?

4. Default

I'll wait til you can give a price on the hood struts. Would you be able to combine the shipping with the struts and shocks when they come?
    Yeah we could do that.

@EdgeAutosport.com
    Are there any alternatives for the shocks? Koni or maybe if you can make us a better deal on coilovers?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jnin View Post
    @EdgeAutosport.com
    Are there any alternatives for the shocks? Koni or maybe if you can make us a better deal on coilovers?
    Yes we have a few alternatives. Koni Yellows as well as Koni FSD's are currently available for the MPS6. We can do those at the 5+ gb price ($525.14 for the Koni Yellows and $660.66 for the FSD's). ISC Coilovers are currently out of stock but are supposed to be available again in 10 Business days. We could do those for $730 plus shipping. Ksport Kontrol Pro's are available and we could do those for $850 plus shipping.

Which one do you recommend for street/sport driving?
    I ve already have a set of king springs but I am keen for coilovers as well
    Also how much shipping will be to Sydney?

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeAutosport.com View Post
    Yes we have a few alternatives. Koni Yellows as well as Koni FSD's are currently available for the MPS6. We can do those at the 5+ gb price ($525.14 for the Koni Yellows and $660.66 for the FSD's). ISC Coilovers are currently out of stock but are supposed to be available again in 10 Business days. We could do those for $730 plus shipping. Ksport Kontrol Pro's are available and we could do those for $850 plus shipping.
    Last edited by jnin; 30-10-2014 at 08:47 AM.

8. Default

Which one do you recommend for street/sport driving?
    I ve already have a set of king springs but I am keen for coilovers as well
    Also how much shipping will be to Sydney?
    For the coilovers, I would go with the Ksports. For the shocks I would do the Koni Yellows. And shipping should be the same as what you've already paid for.

Sorry but I don't remember how much shipping was as I paid the whole amount 630USD. How much the difference will be for the Ksport and the how much for the Koni yellows?

For the coilovers, I would go with the Ksports. For the shocks I would do the Koni Yellows. And shipping should be the same as what you've already paid for.

10. Default

Sorry but I don't remember how much shipping was as I paid the whole amount 630USD. How much the difference will be for the Ksport and the how much for the Koni yellows?
    I forgot you just got the shocks and not the springs. Shipping for the coilovers to your address will be $161. The Koni Yellows will only be $85 for shipping. So for those we would owe you $19.86. For the Ksports, you would have to pay $381.

Default Koni/Bilstein Shocks and Springs Group Buy!

Thanks. I will go with the KONI yellows.
    Thanks

I forgot you just got the shocks and not the springs. Shipping for the coilovers to your address will be $161. The Koni Yellows will only be $85 for shipping. So for those we would owe you $19.86. For the Ksports, you would have to pay $381.

12. Default

Edge is this deal still going

Just before everyone gets all super keen on the Koni yellows, just be aware that the front shocks are catridges and you will need to chop up your stock shocks to make them work (unless something has changed over time).

MS6 RPM Street springs and Koni Sport shocks Review - Mazdaspeed Forums

I have no idea if the FSDs are the same.

14. Default

Thanks. I will go with the KONI yellows.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spooon View Post
    Just before everyone gets all super keen on the Koni yellows, just be aware that the front shocks are catridges and you will need to chop up your stock shocks to make them work (unless something has changed over time).

MS6 RPM Street springs and Koni Sport shocks Review - Mazdaspeed Forums

I have no idea if the FSDs are the same.
    @jnin, are you still okay with this?

@EdgeAutosport.com No guys I am not.Sorry nobody informed me about this! Please hold the order. Are the FSD's the same?
    Thanks spoon for this update
    @jnin, are you still okay with this?

Also what is the difference between the yellows and the FSD's other than the chopping of the stock ones to fit the yellows?

@bd581 can you provide info on the fsd's?

I know they're designed for stock height/springs... And don't work very well when lowered

Fyi I'm still ok with waiting for the bilstien and eibach set. Any word from bilstoen on this?
    What about on the hood struts or white line lateral locks?

This gb turned out to a big mess...

20. Default

@EdgeAutosport.com No guys I am not.Sorry nobody informed me about this! Please hold the order. Are the FSD's the same?
    Thanks spoon for this update
    I don't think you will want to run the FSD's with lowering springs. They won't last long setup like that. The koni's have already shipped but we can get them turned around.

- - - Updated - - -

Fyi I'm still ok with waiting for the bilstien and eibach set. Any word from bilstoen on this?
    What about on the hood struts or white line lateral locks?
    Still no word on the hood struts. The lateral locks are in stock.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast