User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Koni/Bilstein Shocks and Springs Group Buy!

1. Default

Late June now.

I honestly think you guys that are still waiting on these would be much better off switching to the Koni Yellows or to some coilvers. It makes sick knowing you guys are waiting so long for these and I have lost all confidence in Bilstein to actually know when these will be available again.

Thanks edge, but the coilovers we could swap for are not of the same standard, maybe the koni are.... I'll have a think

3. Default

hi there,

Could i get the price for Koni FSD + Eibach for MAzda 3 Mps Gen II ?

Thanks,

Ronald

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ra2o View Post
    hi there,

Could i get the price for Koni FSD + Eibach for MAzda 3 Mps Gen II ?

Thanks,

Ronald
    $8

$830 plus shipping. If you want to pm me your shipping address I can get you a shipping quote.

Hi @EdguAutosport, what's the latest with delivery?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wsDKII View Post
    Hi @EdguAutosport, what's the latest with delivery?
    Nothing new. And based on the pattern of ETA's that bilstein has given us, I would be willing to guess that the ETA is now August. But I will call them and post up in just a minute what they say.

7. Default

Okay, so I got more info from this call than any call before. Probably has something to do with my murderous tone...

This is what is happening. Bilstein is waiting on the spring perches for the front struts. They get those from Mazda. They have not been delivered yet so the struts have not even entered production. New ETA actually is August... At least we know what the hold up is now, but we are no closer to being able to fulfill this order. I still highly recommend switching to Koni's or to coilovers.

Hmmm ok. well im still willing to wait for Bilstein.....sigh ok.

Thank you for following it up though. Ill check back in July :P

Hi @EdgeAutosport any update on the ETA?

Wow, this issue's been taking so long to resolve. Has there been any update to this at all? I've been looking at buying recently but have been put off by the reported delays.

Mine are on the way direct from Deutschland. I gather that Bilstein stuffed everyone around by saying that they had stock but actually didn't.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

So edge, what's the latest?

13. Default

So edge, what's the latest?
    The latest is a slightly more hopeful end of August...

Still on track for end August?

15. Default

Still on track for end August?
    That is still the most accurate ETA so I hope it won't change like it has been doing for a year...

On a related note, I picked up a speed 6 a couple months ago and am now personally waiting on the B8's as well.

Nice! Lots of potential in this car, I'm still thinking of what to do next :P

Just out of interest, how many people are still waiting after this long? It seems I'm the only one :P

17. Default

Nice! Lots of potential in this car, I'm still thinking of what to do next :P

Just out of interest, how many people are still waiting after this long? It seems I'm the only one :P
    You and one other person. But good news is, we have tracking numbers and your orders should be getting updated with them shortly. You should have them by the end of this week.

Yes, got confirmation that the order has been shipped!!

Woo hoo!

hi newbee guy here .
    nudgee from s.a looking for set of shocks myself for mps 6 .
    whats the best way around this.
    looked at places like super cheap auto pro etc they stock all except mps model .
    dont really want to source from mazda

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast