User Tag List

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Koni/Bilstein Shocks and Springs Group Buy!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Initial DJ View Post
    @edgeautosport am I too late to jump in on the b8+ eibach combo for the mps 3 gen 2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No it is not to late. Send me a PM and I'll get it taken care of!

Quote Originally Posted by wsDKII View Post
    @EdgeAutosport.com please clear some space for a PM.
    Sorry about that, inbox should be clear now.

2. Default

If you guys who are involved with the group buy could PM me your order ID's, it will help me to be able to keep you guys better informed on whats going on with your orders. Just send the PM with the title of the PM being your order ID and I'll keep you guys informed!

You ve never given me an order ID...Have you find out ETA or not yet?

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeAutosport.com View Post
    If you guys who are involved with the group buy could PM me your order ID's, it will help me to be able to keep you guys better informed on whats going on with your orders. Just send the PM with the title of the PM being your order ID and I'll keep you guys informed!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jnin View Post
    You ve never given me an order ID...Have you find out ETA or not yet?
    The order ID comes with your order confirmation. We are hoping to hear back by morning with an updated ETA.

If you don't know your order ID, just include your email and name in the PM so I can look it up.

@EdgeAutosport.com any updates on this guys? Did you managed to get a date?

Late October is what I was told.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyreen View Post
    Late October is what I was told.
    Yes but I had an email from them last week that this week we will have a date...

8. Default

Yes but I had an email from them last week that this week we will have a date...
    Nothing has changed since last week. The ETA is shipping at the end of October and we haven't been given an exact date. Unfortunately, all we have to go on is what Bilstein relays to us.

Yes guys but that's not enough. You and/or bilstein took our money last month and we are still expecting a shipping date. Not even an ETA...Can someone guarantee that they will be shipped this month? I think you should ask for a better discount from bilstein. You have some unsatisfied customers here

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeAutosport.com View Post
    Nothing has changed since last week. The ETA is shipping at the end of October and we haven't been given an exact date. Unfortunately, all we have to go on is what Bilstein relays to us.

Hence why i suggested that they through in some freebies.....

Yes guys but that's not enough. You and/or bilstein took our money last month and we are still expecting a shipping date. Not even an ETA...Can someone guarantee that they will be shipped this month? I think you should ask for a better discount from bilstein. You have some unsatisfied customers here
    wsDK_II
    Radiant Ebony Mazda MPS 6 (September-2007)
    My Ride: http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...-services.html
    What is stock????

Looks like the freebies is not going to happen but as an alternative they can push bilstein for a discount...Right @EdgeAutosport.com?

Hence why i suggested that they through in some freebies.....

12. Default

We already have the biggest discount we can get from bilstein for ordering the amount we have ordered. There will be no better discount. Yes we have your money, but you can request it back at any time for a full refund. I understand this is frustrating. Believe me, we are very frustrated too. But I can't make up an ETA and neither will Bilstein. They say the end of October because they don't know the exact date themselves and I have no control over that because I don't work for Bilstein.

We can't do freebies either. The best I can do (and this applies to everyone who is waiting on shocks right now) is give you guys 10% off your next purchase.
    @wsDKII, we sent in our dealer application to redline tuning so hopefully we can have access to those hood struts soon.

I dont want any refund as i have already purchased them .
    maybe things were different if i knew eta when the group buy started
    my point is that we are dissatisfied and you should do something about it

14. Default

@jnin, I am doing something about it. The first thing I'm doing is apologizing. In the end, this situation is our fault because we offered the GB. I am very sorry for how this has turned out and it was not our intent going into this GB to take all your money and hold it for some undetermined amount of time. That is not how we like to operate as it is not fair to you guys and it is not good business.

It doesn't matter what happened because all that matters is that we have your money and you are waiting on parts. So the second thing I'm doing is keeping you guys updated as best I can. I will let you know when there is more info. I can't force Bilstein to give me more info than what they have and I'm not going to make up time frames to give you temporary satisfaction, only to have that blow up in my face later when the time frame I made up isn't met. The current status is end of October and that is all we have to go off of. We will ask again this week and I will let you guys know if it changes.

The third thing I am doing is offering a 10% discount on your guys next purchase. Anyone who is currently waiting on this GB, even the ones that canceled are entitled to 10% off their next purchase. I can't give out free parts. That is not an option.

There are two solutions to this problem. You guys can either ask for a refund and it will be given to you, or you can stay tuned to this thread and we will be getting your parts to you as soon as we possibly can.

This is all I have in my power to do for you guys. I'm sorry it isn't more...

@EdgeAutosport.com
    We are going towards the last week of October and we haven't heard back from you...Any updates?

16. Default

We are currently waiting on an update from Bilstein. We'll let you know as soon as we hear back from them.

17. Default

Alright guys, so depending on who you talk to at Bilstein, the ETA is either end of November/Early December, the first of January, or March of 2015. I've called around to different distributors that we have accounts with to see if anyone has this shock available and they do not. So as of now, the best course of action will be to refund everyone's money who didn't receive their order. If anyone would like to keep the springs at the GB price, just let me know and we can get those shipped out. Once these shocks are available again, whenever that may be, anyone who would like to purchase them at that time is welcome to at the GB price regardless of the number of people involved.

I am very sorry for how this GB has turned out. I take personal responsibility for its shortcomings and I would like to apologize to everyone who is involved.

What we can do right now is give you guys a really great deal on any other parts that you would like at this time. Turbos, exhaust, intercoolers, whatever you guys want. It doesn't have to be all the same, just tell me if there is anything else you'd like and we'll get you a great deal on it. If there is nothing else at this time that you want, don't worry. We'll just keep your info and if at any point in the future you would like something, we'll get you taken care of then.

Thanks,
    Alan

Thanks @EdgeAutosport.com for the update. This is most unfortunate. The issue is that I actually need new shocks because mine are worn out. Also because of the exchange rate between Australia, unless you are planning on offering this GB at a lower price next time, it will actually cost us more too re-do this. With this in mind, I would like to keep everything as it is, and just get the shocks as soon as they are available.

As for your second point about helping us affected by this with great discounts, I've already almost bought everything I need/can afford as it is. Could you guys get:

Rear LED tail lights: Mazda6 LED Tail Lights - F4D Lighting
    Hood struts for mps6 that don't require drilling into my bodypanels.
    White line end links for rear sway bar: Whiteline Alloy Swaybar Lateral Lock KIT 21 22mm Sway BAR Universal | eBay
    Bushes set for the rear / front suspension for mps6

Any of that would be great, especially at lower cost and could be added onto the shipping of my springs and shocks.
    There might be others who want this stuff as well....

I guess if I were to think about power modds, what could you do regarding a kit to produce around 300kw-350kw at the wheels? ( including supporting modds, etc)?

Thank you
    wsDK_II
    Radiant Ebony Mazda MPS 6 (September-2007)
    My Ride: http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...-services.html
    What is stock????

im interested in the hood struts and suspension rear and front bushes

20. Default

Thanks @EdgeAutosport.com for the update. This is most unfortunate. The issue is that I actually need new shocks because mine are worn out. Also because of the exchange rate between Australia, unless you are planning on offering this GB at a lower price next time, it will actually cost us more too re-do this. With this in mind, I would like to keep everything as it is, and just get the shocks as soon as they are available.

As for your second point about helping us affected by this with great discounts, I've already almost bought everything I need/can afford as it is. Could you guys get:

Rear LED tail lights: Mazda6 LED Tail Lights - F4D Lighting
    Hood struts for mps6 that don't require drilling into my bodypanels.
    White line end links for rear sway bar: Whiteline Alloy Swaybar Lateral Lock KIT 21 22mm Sway BAR Universal | eBay
    Bushes set for the rear / front suspension for mps6

Any of that would be great, especially at lower cost and could be added onto the shipping of my springs and shocks.
    There might be others who want this stuff as well....

I guess if I were to think about power modds, what could you do regarding a kit to produce around 300kw-350kw at the wheels? ( including supporting modds, etc)?

Thank you
    Unfortunately, with the exception of the whitline lateral locks, I can't get any of that at this time. There are no upgraded bushings for the MPS6 either. We can get OEM parts but they don't sell the bushings by themselves. You have to buy the part that the bushes come in.

Would you be interested in switching to the Koni Yellows or the Koni FSD's?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast