User Tag List

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Koni/Bilstein Shocks and Springs Group Buy!

@EdgeAutosport.com
    can we please have our respective invoices with the shipping etc sent to us?

thanks

@ sintrix @jnin

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by skeetskeet View Post
    @EdgeAutosport.com

sorry just cleared my PM'S .. you sent a pm but it bounced. try again
    Quote Originally Posted by skeetskeet View Post
    @EdgeAutosport.com
    can we please have our respective invoices with the shipping etc sent to us?

thanks

@ sintrix @jnin
    Will do!

Also, just need one more to pay so we can get this kicked off and everything ordered.

@EdgeAutosport.com you have pm

4. Default

We have enough people who have paid to get these on order. We hope to start shipping next week.

sorry i have had to back out of this ..

PM sent edge to recalculate shipping for us.

Default bilstein

Quote Originally Posted by Sintrix View Post
    PM sent edge to recalculate shipping for us.
    Basically to send us the invoices...
    whos going to receive them?

hey all. what is the product number for the B8 shocks for the mps6?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    hey all. what is the product number for the B8 shocks for the mps6?
    bil24-102599
    bil24-102605
    bil24-102612

10. Default

Shocks and springs on order and will be shipping soon

When can we expect these to arrive? Can we get tracking numbers?

They are backordered late October they said...

ouch

Quote Originally Posted by jnin View Post
    They are backordered late October they said...

I must have missed that. Last word from @EdgeAutosport.com was that it was going to be shipping "soon"
    wsDK_II
    Radiant Ebony Mazda MPS 6 (September-2007)
    My Ride: http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...-services.html
    What is stock????

can I get in on this still @EdgeAutosport.com?
    Last edited by haveheart; 24-09-2014 at 04:35 PM.

Yes thats what @EdgeAutosport.com told me last week and today they told me they will have them late October.
    @EdgeAutosport.com sorry but the line "we have to take commitment from the customers first" doenst say anything to me. You could have asked ETA first from bilstein and then do the group buy stating they will be available in a month. Late October they will be shipped so we will have them mid November... Not very professional
    Quote Originally Posted by wsDKII View Post
    I must have missed that. Last word from @EdgeAutosport.com was that it was going to be shipping "soon"

@EdgeAutosport.com - Not happy if these are going to be delayed....I've spent over $1,000 AU with you guys on this, and at least over $8,000 AU in total....
    Maybe if you threw in some free Hood struts for the MPS6 ill be happy again...

18. Default

The problem with running a group buy that last as long as this one did is that ETA's are not reliable. Things that are available when it starts might not be as available when it finishes. As is the case with one of the struts from bilstein. We order bilstein through a US bilstien distributor and we placed our first order on the 17th. The info we had at the time was that the parts were available at bilstein. When @jnin messaged us, we checked with bilstein again since we didn't have tracking yet and thats when they let us know about the back order. This is very unfortunate and we do share the same frustration with this as you guys.

With the backordered struts, there is nothing we can do now but wait and ship once they come in. If anyone wants to cancel their order, you are more than welcome to do so for a full refund at anytime. And in the meantime if anybody else would like to get in with these prices, now is the time to do it since we are in a limbo with the order until October.

In reference to the commitment from customers comment... Unfortunately we do require a commitment in the form of payment from the customer before we place the order in a group buy like this. This isn't typically necessary with smaller items that are more popular, but with shocks and springs that are expensive and take up lots of room, we need to know exactly how much to order so that we are not left with a bunch after people who say they are interested change their mind. We also have to order a certain amount to get the price as low as it is so you guys can save more. If 10 guys say they are interested and we order 10 combos of shocks and springs and then only 5 guys decide they are still interested once the shocks and springs come in, we are stuck with $3800 worth of inventory that is taking up tons of room on a shelf that is for a limited production car and might take 6 months or more to sell (and thats being optimistic).

I am very sorry for the inconvenience of all of this. It is an unfortunate situation for all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by wsDKII View Post
    @EdgeAutosport.com - Not happy if these are going to be delayed....I've spent over $1,000 AU with you guys on this, and at least over $8,000 AU in total....
    Maybe if you threw in some free Hood struts for the MPS6 ill be happy again...
    I wish we carried hood struts. I'm currently trying to check into getting an account with redline tuning for their hood struts.

Also this is only for the MPS6. The MPS3 orders will still be going out as planned.
    Last edited by EdgeAutosport.com; 25-09-2014 at 06:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeAutosport.com View Post

With the backordered struts, there is nothing we can do now but wait and ship once they come in. If anyone wants to cancel their order, you are more than welcome to do so for a full refund at anytime. And in the meantime if anybody else would like to get in with these prices, now is the time to do it since we are in a limbo with the order until October.
    @edgeautosport am I too late to jump in on the b8+ eibach combo for the mps 3 gen 2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Corksport TMIC | Autotech HPFP internals | HTP 3" | 2XS Test pipe | CPE Injector Seals | CPE S2 RMM|

@EdgeAutosport.com please clear some space for a PM.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast