User Tag List

Thread: MPs 3, overboosting

1. Arrow MPs 3, overboosting

all, for those of you that were following, i replaced the L3 in my 07 BK, everythign is running fine though the boost controll valve for some reason isnt functioning, everything is hooked up though my boost goes all the way up over 20psi (guage reading) .

no two stage either in 1st or 2nd, any ideas?

cheers

Make sure the boost control solenoid is hooked up correctly to the wastegate and TIP also make sure the connector is fully seated into the socket

3. Default

everything's there, everythings hooked up, running the same aftermarket TIP as before.

2 things I can think of off top off head:

1) EBCS is plugged in? So you've actually put the connector into it from the ECU (connector on left side of EBCS in picture below)
    2) check the hoses are the same as this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1407810308565.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	16598
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

5. Default

sorted all, Cheers!, after pulling the TIP, i saw a tiny tiny slice through the actuator hot pipe, new hose took an hour to slip in and shes done!

Quote Originally Posted by robbo5121 View Post
    sorted all, Cheers!, after pulling the TIP, i saw a tiny tiny slice through the actuator hot pipe, new hose took an hour to slip in and shes done!
    That'll do it
    Glad to hear it's all fixed!
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings