User Tag List

Thread: Perth Dyno tune options

1. Default Perth Dyno tune options

Hey guys looking for some tuning help Ive got a gtx2867r and new fuel pump going into my ms6 at the moment and am looking for a dyno tuner that will work with my cobb ap. I know this has been covered a few times but im hoping something has changed in the last few years. thanks for any help in advance

Etune is still your best option mate, Rayd, stratified etc

3. Default

hmm i had hoped that wouldn't be the case. so stage 2 map for now and a few logs it is

Simple fact is that etuners know these cars way better than any standard dyno shop does.

Speak to Mao at EVOLUTION R. He said he had the COBB software when I last spoke to him about it, but that was about a year ago.

Otherwise RAYD Etune was my tuning solution.

If you live somewhere with large weather changes, I'd personally suggest freektune or stratifiedauto... Their preferred tuning methods seem more robust to weather swings

Also, you can do dyno e-tunes, where by you go to a dyno, and send the logs to the tuner over 3-4 hours

Can't go past a freektune or similar. I have the same setup on my mps6, very easy to do and had not a single hiccup from the car. I wouldn't trust anyone in Perth to tune them.

Go RayD tuning since he is under the Australian weather

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    If you live somewhere with large weather changes, I'd personally suggest freektune or stratifiedauto... Their preferred tuning methods seem more robust to weather swings

Also, you can do dyno e-tunes, where by you go to a dyno, and send the logs to the tuner over 3-4 hours
    I agree with @SarcasticOne, a dyno e-tune would be the best possible solution for tuning a MPS in WA. Sure you can do log runs whenever you want but getting it on a dyno with an experienced operator giving feedback to the e-tuner directly might pick up on things you may miss. It's also a lot more of a controlled environment and would give you a more accurate reading than relying on VD.

It's not a new concept I'd imagine there would be a few cars in WA tuned in this manner.

10. Default

Cool thanks for all the feedback guys got the car back last night and its definatly in need of a tune to unlock all the gtx2867r has to offer