User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sway bar link pins Gen 1 MPS 3

Quote Originally Posted by wsDKII View Post
    I'm after sway bar end links for my 2007 mps 6.... Any thoughts on that? Was going to go stock. ....
    Maybe some Mitsubishi ones could suit you too, I don't know what the 6's ones look like but if you can find some that are the same dimensions and similar looking on ebay, give them a shot.

Bought some of those bushes, have 4 spare if anyone is keen.

Quote Originally Posted by haveheart View Post
    @mech81 you may need to jump on this

4. Default

I encountered the same problem, I usually do not think a big problem, so ignore it, after all,it takes too much to change a another one.

sony xperia m2 hülle
    Last edited by Mazda; 10-12-2014 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by haveheart View Post
    Hey mate, the bushes that you are offering on the forum, are they front and back bushings and do they fit the the Gen1 MPS too?

wouldn't have a clue mate, just went by what the other members suggested. Bought the endlinks that had a good review and replaced the rubber bushes they came with for these super pro ones. Sorry I can't be more helpful. I ended up buying them from supercheap auto. They were basically same price compared to eBay.

@mech81 if your endlinks start knocking again you will need these bushes. The rubber ones destroy themselves after a while. With these bushes I think the endlinks should last the life of the car.

8. Default

Resurrecting an old thread but does anyone have any recommendations on rear link pins/end links?

I can get whiteline one's tomorrow for $146 for the pair (I need to replace both). Reading on here it sounds like they're still susceptible to knocking, is that the case?

Any reseller for Corksport in Brisbane I could get these off?

Are these the Corksport ones I'd need?

Anti Roll Bar | Swaybar End Links

Edit: They don't look right but cant seem to find one's to fit rear on their website.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Geo; 19-01-2016 at 02:00 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12