User Tag List

Thread: any cairns members?

1. Default any cairns members?

Hi there, just wondering if there is anybody from Cairns on the forum? Moved up here from brissy about 8 months ago. Seen a few mps's here, but not alot.

Finally some more company I've been hanging out for some more people on here who live in Cairns, I've seen a few more MPS' getting around lately and been wanting to organize a cruise/meet up here but not many of them seem too interested, I left a note on one a while ago in the car park at work and i haven't seen her since haha. Where abouts are you located?? Oh, and welcome to the tropics

3. Default

I'm located in trinity park, and just started modding, contemplating putting in the DP myself after carline mufflers install the cat. But I heard its a pain! Anyway, would be good to organise a cruise, Let me know!

Sweet, I work at Smithfield pool. Yeah, I've just put in an order for a 2xs DP and was contemplating putting it in myself too but i think it'll be easier to get an exhaust place to do it. I've been to tuff muff before and they're pretty good so I'll probs get them to install mine. I'm trying to get a few guys from around the area to see if they wanna go for a cruise at some point so I'll keep you in the loop of whats happening

5. Default

Yea seen your mps around, let me know about the cruise! More than happy to be part of it!