User Tag List

Thread: Keyless entry re-code '06

1. Default Keyless entry re-code '06

I have just got an '06 MPS 6. It came with 2 x flip keys. Both start the car, but only one operates the keyless entry.

The one that does not operate the keyless entry looks mint - like it's never been used. I have replaced the battery but this made no difference.
    The redlight glowed on button-press before and after I put in the new battery - is there a way to re-code the key - lock-unlock 4 times while standing on one foot and rubbing your nose while scratching your armpit - you know, that sort of thing??

cheers

I have the same issue with a CX7 key. Just talked to locksmith last week. There are 3 different key manufacturers. You can check by opening the key case. He then described the process for resynching with the central locking. Press 3 times etc etc etc. So in principle it can be done and I figured I would find it in YouTube when I needed it.

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7999

No idea if this works with only one key...

There is a procedure like scratch left nut open passanger door blah blah, just take it to Mazda, that's the kind of stuff thy are good at.

5. Default

I know another thing they are good at $$