User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Money Savings!!!!!

1. Default Money Savings!!!!!

Ok folks,

We have a rather large collection of parts for various cars that we are trying to get rid of. We will do so at a lower price than retail. The only catch is that they have small cosmetic blemishes. Give us a shout through PM or sales@corksport.com to get a full list. Or ask what you need it may be on there. I know as of right now we have a few TMICs and Miata exhausts.

Cheers,
    Brandon

2. Default

I will update with a small list here in a few minutes

3. Default

PM me, or email Sales@CorkSport.com in order to inquire about a certain part.

Please let us know the part number in your email or PM.

----------------------------------------------------------
    Now, we Begin:

Power Series Racepipe for Mazdaspeed 3 - Axe-6-114 - $127.99

Front Swaybar in Blue for Mazdaspeed 3 - Axl-3-080-3-r2 - $179.99

CorkSport Rear Adjustable Sway Bar for Mazdaspeed 3 (black) - Axl-3-070-1-r4 - $179.99

CorkSport 24'x6'x3.5' Intercooler only - Gen-6-904 - $209.99

CORKSPORT Natural Finish Top Mount Intercooler for MS3, MS6 - Gen-6-930-100 - $360-$380 (depends on blemish)

CORKSPORT Bead Blasted Top Mount Intercooler for MS3, MS6 - Gen-6-930-200 - $360-$380 (depends on blemish)

CorkSport FRP Airbox for Short Ram Intake, 2010 Mz3 Non SkyActiv - Axl-6-121 - $75

Mazda3/Mazdaspeed3 Mid Chassis Brace - Axl-8-200 - $104.99

CorkSport Rear Adjustable Camber Arms Mazdaspeed 3 - AXL-3-318-BLACK - $179.99

CorkSport 2-Way adjustable short Shifter for 2012-2013 Mazdaspeed3 - Axl-6-963-A2 - $169.99

CorkSport 2004-09 Mazda 3 Skid Plate Assembly - Axe-8-100-10 - $219.99

CorkSport Rear Differential Brace for Mazdaspeed6 - Ate-6-128-10 - $199.99

2006-2007 Mazdaspeed 6 Aluminum Skid Plate - Ate-8-100 - $219.99

CorkSport FRP Airbox for Short Ram Intake, 2010 MS3 - Axl-6-120-10 - $79.99

CorkSport Machined Race Rear Motor Mount - Axl-6-127-21 - $99.99

----------------------------------------------------------------

We have photos of everything that we can email!

Cheers,
    Brandon Johnson
    CorkSport Mazda Performance
    (360)260-2675 ext. 106
    BrandonJ@corksport.com

CorkSport.Com

@DD3 mmmm tmic....

darn, I need to get myself HPFP internals and an AP before I get a TMIC. but so tempting!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyreen View Post
    darn, I need to get myself HPFP internals and an AP before I get a TMIC. but so tempting!
    Why? A good TMIC adds about 20hp without needing a tune.

Well that's good to know. AP is top priority and HPFP seemed like the next logical step once having an AP. Figured TMIC would come after those.

if the TMIC is effective just by itself though, might get one of these before HPFP internals.

8. Default

Go for it! There would be no harm in getting a TMIC first, especially if you plan on adding more power down the road!

Well at this stage my money is under control, Could get both at once

Can you do a combo for me? Assuming they are still available, of course!

10. Default

Both as in the AP and HPFP or HPFP and TMIC?

Sorry, I meant HPFP and TMIC together. My AP finally arrived today so don't need one of those.

12. Default

PM your details and ill see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynigma View Post
    Why? A good TMIC adds about 20hp without needing a tune.
    I gained 0 KW from my CPE TMIC.0 gains in KW

Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
    Before and after dyno? Mine certainly seemed to make a difference even before an updated tune.

Yep gained nothing from retune,only a couple of KW which was within a margin of error, same as an SRi with nothing gained, MRT found same thing , no gains in KW to be had

http://www.extremeturbosystems.com/E...oler-TMIC.html

Dyno graphs are here for ETS TMIC. This matches the noticeable seat of the pants improvement I found after installing it.

I have since found out it can cause boost spikes without a tune so mine is coming off on Tuesday until the tune is done in September. I had a couple of cut outs a month ago which were probably from boost spike.
    CX7 - The younger, taller and sexier replacement for the MPS6 and the first car designed around the MZR DISI
    2007 CX7 2.3 DISI AWD Ice Blue | HID's | ETS TMIC | Cobb XLE BOV | CX9 20" wheels | 245/50/20 Scorpion STR's | CS HPFP | CX9 Brakes | Pedders Sports Ryders -40mm | CS Turbo | JBR 3.5" WPI | Cooling Mist WMI |Versatune

there's more to it than just power. its the better response and obviously lower BATs. its like saying a HPFP doesn't give you more power. not its' purpose, much like the tmic

Quote Originally Posted by ozynigma View Post
    ETS Mazda CX7 Top Mount Upgrade Intercooler TMIC

Dyno graphs are here for ETS TMIC. This matches the noticeable seat of the pants improvement I found after installing it.

I have since found out it can cause boost spikes without a tune so mine is coming off on Tuesday until the tune is done in September. I had a couple of cut outs a month ago which were probably from boost spike.
    Lol parts manufactures HP claims are dodgy and are never repeated in real world , Cobb quotes a 14HP gain with an SRI , I got when fully retuned I gained 1kw on the Dyno.Your gains were probably placebo . My MPS has seen the Dyno 5 times and the least gains by far was from a SRI and TMIC.
    //BNR3//HDI FMIC//HTP 3" intake//
    // Ecutek tune//CPE DP/ HPFP//
    // Tein performance street Coilovers //
    // Whiteline RSB// 240kwATW bum Dyno //

MRT found same thing , no gains in KW to be had
    Lol, MRT also 'found' that you don't need a HPFP. :P

But in all seriousness, as Lup said, it's not just about peak power but more about better flow, less pressure drop and lower BATs. These will have an effect on the power you can put down, even if the peak numbers don't change much.
    Fast: RayD Tune|COBB AP|JBR|Stratified|CP-e|Xforce|Autotech|Denso|Corksport
    Turn: Bilstein|Eibach|Whiteline|JBR|Hankook RS3
    Stop: Wilwood 4pots|Custom lines|DBA T3|Remsa|TRW 600
    Rice: JL|Alpine|Focal|MiniDSP|Rota g-force|2XS|Cree|Celestial Blue FTW!

Lol parts manufactures HP claims are dodgy and are never repeated in real world , Cobb quotes a 14HP gain with an SRI , I got when fully retuned I gained 1kw on the Dyno.Your gains were probably placebo . My MPS has seen the Dyno 5 times and the least gains by far was from a SRI and TMIC.
    I will grant you the SRI, I tried one, it just made more noise and no discernible power.

If its a placebo I guess I won't feel any difference when I stock it out tomorrow?

If I get a chance I will log a run with standard TMIC and ETS TMIC on Torque or Versatune when it arrives.
    CX7 - The younger, taller and sexier replacement for the MPS6 and the first car designed around the MZR DISI
    2007 CX7 2.3 DISI AWD Ice Blue | HID's | ETS TMIC | Cobb XLE BOV | CX9 20" wheels | 245/50/20 Scorpion STR's | CS HPFP | CX9 Brakes | Pedders Sports Ryders -40mm | CS Turbo | JBR 3.5" WPI | Cooling Mist WMI |Versatune

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast