3. You may not vote on this poll
  • 27th of June

0 0%
  • 3rd of Aug

3 100.00%

Thread: Another whens the next cruise/meet thread

Default Another whens the next cruise/meet thread

[[[[[[[QLD THREAD]]]]]]]

I would be heaps keen to help organise a meet up (decent sized (5-6+) so other people know we're on a cruise )

I love the mountain roads but I know some that purposely avoid such roads because they treasure their car etc, but at the same time it wouldnt be a cruise without a place to stop off and eat/refuel so I'm open to suggestions, I have been nagging a couple of my mates, one owns a RX8 and another own a brand new pulsar sts but theyre no fun cause they can't keep up

Plus I have a one or two slightly concerning noises that I'd like to show other mps owners for opinions, I have a idea of what it is but I dont want to go spending money without being sure, not to mention it'd be great to actually put faces to some of the names

Assuming weekends are the best time for people, would anyone interested rather this weekend over next, or visa versa??
    Last edited by Sam aka 595SKJ; 22-07-2014 at 06:28 PM.

State? Sorry if I missed it somewhere. I blame Tapatalk

What state? a cruise sounds good for Vic

blegh, I forget things too easily, QLD

tis in the qld forum though

Ah can't see that on tapatalk

touche, well for anyone else reading I know the Cootha - Nebo - Glorious all in one route very well and know a few good places to stop on the way through etc so just reply and once we have the numbers ill organise places to meet etc

We have been doing. Mount mee glorious and nebo every few saturday nights

haha sweet well hit me up next time you guys go
    i posted a link to this thread on mps torque if you want to find me on facebook

There's a get together planned for august 10th

awesommee, where abouts and what kind of time?

12. Default

Im keen to meet up and go for a cruise.

Jump on mps torque on fb now. There is a meet/cruise being organised now for tonight

14. Default

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately im going to broncos vs storm game tonight. Look forward to a future meet/cruise, will keep an eye out for the next meet on mps torque.