User Tag List

Thread: Hurricane Split Dump Pipe

Default Hurricane Split Dump Pipe

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone has used or has any knowledge on the Hurricane Split DP for the Gen2?? I've been to my local exhaust shop in Cairns and they have said its what they can supply. I haven't heard of this brand before so thought i would see if anyone can shed some light on them for me.

Cheers

Linky?

Never heard of them, but apparently requires whole new exhaust... Not direct bolt up, wouldn't use...

You could hit up 2xs. Get a catted (i.e. not illegal) and bolt-on split DP that by all accounts is pure sex.

Sent from my evil apple using Tapatalk

That looks like the one i saw in their brochure. They don't have anything about them on their website though which i thought was a little odd. From what the guy at the exhaust shop told me, they were going to remove both cat's and just replace them with one 100cel cat after the DP, is that legal?? I also heard that 2XS wasn't making parts any more?? I might send him a message anyway and see if he still has some, he was my first option for the DP so hopefully i can grab one. Thanks for your help

Not sure about legal, but I think some gen 2s have had issues with 100cel cats that were solved by installing a 200cel instead. I hope @2XS hasn't stopped making stuff...

Sent from my evil apple using Tapatalk

2XS hasn't stopped.
    I just don't get on here very often to reply.
    There are better ways to contact me,
    In keeping with the rules for selling, you can find me via Google and Facebook.

I have 1 on my MPS 6. they are well designed, just had to slihtly mil the wastegate outlet sleeve. litterally by 1/4 of a mil. the increase is quite dramatic. just batre in mind you will need HPFP upgrades for it to work. i had all sorts of issues fuekl/boost cut after installing it. spool time is also more pronounced. on full boost on the K04 (17psi) by 3K. Do you have an AccessPort?

I've already done the HPFP upgrade a little while back when i got my AP for peace of mind. I've ended up putting an order in for a @2XS DP which I'm super excited for to say the least and most likely going to get a custom tune once its installed. Good to know about the dump though, glad you've found it works well. I wasn't too sure as not many hadn't heard of them