User Tag List

Thread: 2009 BL MPS Personalisation

1. Default 2009 BL MPS Personalisation

Hey guys,

I recently picked up a 2009 Mazda 3 MPS BL. I've found that there's an overlap between BK and BL at 2009 where both generations were made, and this makes finding information a bit harder. So I figured I'd just ask here.

Are personalisation features (such as smart (3 tap) indicate and proximity unlocking and locking) able to be changed on the 2009 BL version by the dealer? I know they are on the 2010+ BL's, but can't find much about the 2009. It's not listed at the back of my manual, but I can't find much difference between the 2009 BL and the 2010 BL.

If someone could please help me out that'd be greatly appreciated ta!

Quote Originally Posted by saMfish View Post
    Hey guys,

I recently picked up a 2009 Mazda 3 MPS BL. I've found that there's an overlap between BK and BL at 2009 where both generations were made, and this makes finding information a bit harder. So I figured I'd just ask here.

Are personalisation features (such as smart (3 tap) indicate and proximity unlocking and locking) able to be changed on the 2009 BL version by the dealer? I know they are on the 2010+ BL's, but can't find much about the 2009. It's not listed at the back of my manual, but I can't find much difference between the 2009 BL and the 2010 BL.

If someone could please help me out that'd be greatly appreciated ta!
    Hey yeah they can be activated by the dealer
    Queenslands Bossy Bitch