User Tag List

Thread: thinking bout these

Default thinking bout these

have had my eyes on these for a while now and have just noticed theve dropped in price to the tune of $600 or so.
    question is will they fit under my mps6 which is on HnR springs?

VENOM 2 MEDIUM DARK GREY - Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    have had my eyes on these for a while now and have just noticed theve dropped in price to the tune of $600 or so.
    question is will they fit under my mps6 which is on HnR springs?

VENOM 2 MEDIUM DARK GREY - Wheels
    nice dude! They will look awesome!
    Corksport SRI// Corksport TIP// Race Pipe//​ Turbosmart BPV// Resonator Delete// JBR 80a RMM// Autotech HPFP// Cobb AP V3// HDI GT2 FMIC// ​NGK LTR7IX-11// Simota 360* Filter// Eonon GM5151-With Back Up Cam// ​RaydTuned

Should fit fine
    MIGHT need a small rolling of fenders...

and better yet use a coupon and get %10 off

Use a ruler and willtheyfit.com, top guys at hyper

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    and better yet use a coupon and get %10 off
    10% off that price? I might have to grab a set at that price too

There's 3 types in their site and when you order online you use loyal10 to get discount... Will prolly try to sell rims&tyre setup iv got now when I get these

8. Default

They would look good with a proper, meaty, tire too.

Yea Iv got a deal with some fellas to get another set of Bridgestone potenza's at almost cost price.. Step up from my nankangs

Quote Originally Posted by Mspec View Post
    10% off that price? I might have to grab a set at that price too
    wonder if we both go in and but 2xsets they'd give a bigger discount....I WANT COST PRICE!!

Whole heap of mods and is latest member of the Zoom Zoom Boom club

I tried that with hyper a while back both me and my brother wanted to buy a set of wheels each. And their answer was not in our favor lol

You have to know one of the sales people in order to get serious discounts. When I lived in NZ my mate got me the hookups at hyper. Cheap tyres, and snowboarding attire resulted. Wish I still had my hookups to help you out

Quote Originally Posted by 1CMS1 View Post
    You have to know one of the sales people in order to get serious discounts. When I lived in NZ my mate got me the hookups at hyper. Cheap tyres, and snowboarding attire resulted. Wish I still had my hookups to help you out
    That would have been awesome! Are you kiwi or did you live here for a while?
    Corksport SRI// Corksport TIP// Race Pipe//​ Turbosmart BPV// Resonator Delete// JBR 80a RMM// Autotech HPFP// Cobb AP V3// HDI GT2 FMIC// ​NGK LTR7IX-11// Simota 360* Filter// Eonon GM5151-With Back Up Cam// ​RaydTuned

Quote Originally Posted by Mspec View Post
    That would have been awesome! Are you kiwi or did you live here for a while?
    I'm a kiwi, lived in Melbourne for a year now, coming back over for a trip next month, let me know if ya need anything, got plenty of room. In the suitcase

I'm a kiwi, lived in Melbourne for a year now, coming back over for a trip next month, let me know if ya need anything, got plenty of room. In the suitcase

Lengend thanks for for that offer!, I spend 2-3 months of the year in melbourne usually from November onwards. My sister lives in Knox

Oh mint, no idea where that is lol

Oh mint, no idea where that is lol
    It's like a district, wantirna is the precise place in Knox she lives, it's about 1- 1 1/2 hours east of tullamarine airport