User Tag List

Thread: Volvo V40 T5 R Line..... Thoughts?

1. Default Volvo V40 T5 R Line..... Thoughts?

Am I actually about to do this??? I thought the Golf R would be my next car but it seems I've got into this situation of being introduced to the new Volvo V40s and together with their ridiculously low end of FY finance deal, 3 years of free fuel and 5 years of free servicing it seems I have also realised how Nice they are inside and out. So basically I am buying one this Saturday! Obviously have gone for the top of the range R Line with the 2.5litre 5 cylinder turbo. Still cant believe I am soon to be a volvo driver! Any others come across one of these yet?
    Interested in your thoughts and if you think I'm making a HUGE mistake!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2006 AB Mazda 3 MPS
    | 2XS SRI | PG TIP | SURE T3 Street REM | Bilstein B8 & King Spring Suspension |
    ********Car is now for sale PM for details********

Top gear loved em, and they usually criticize Volvo quite often so can't be bad! Historic reviews say that Volvo quality standards are not as good as vw but I'm sure it will be peachy good luck! Personally I think they look awesome would love a manual one in that baby blue color they come in
    Last edited by Mspec; 26-06-2014 at 06:47 AM.

3. Default

The new line of Volvos are awesome. I would really love a Polstar S60 but that's just rediculous money (~$100k).

The V40's look great. Considering they're basically a Focus/3 with Volvo body, it's good to see the 2.5 5Cyl in it's home vehicle. As for the top-end model, how much did it set you back? Volvo's are premium cars now, even more so than VW, but yeah, lasting power is a question... I'm sure it'd be fine if looked after though.

4. Default

Great thanks guys I didn't know top gear liked them, that's reassuring! . They are amazing inside feel like I'm in a merc.

Nice choice! I'm pretty jelly! haha

Seems pretty hard to argue with that sort of deal! Is it combined with 5 years warranty too?

This would be very high on the list when it comes time for a family car along with the Octavia RS Wagon!

no manual ... only thing wrong with it

8. Default

It comes with 3 year factory warranty @zacman and @RedDjinn I obt wanted auto as I'm over manual!