User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mps 6 stickers mps gen 1 and 2 -3 to come very soon!

bump

hey @skeetskeet sorry taken so long... how i go about paying for some stickers? paypal seems to be easiest for nz to oz payments

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    hey @skeetskeet sorry taken so long... how i go about paying for some stickers? paypal seems to be easiest for nz to oz payments

Not bad conversion rate with paypal atm either, about 8% deviation.
    Corksport SRI// Corksport TIP// Race Pipe//​ Turbosmart BPV// Resonator Delete// JBR 80a RMM// Autotech HPFP// Cobb AP V3// HDI GT2 FMIC// ​NGK LTR7IX-11// Simota 360* Filter// Eonon GM5151-With Back Up Cam// ​RaydTuned

@kiwi pm me what you want

Quote Originally Posted by 1CMS1 View Post
    Me! Gen 1 carbon please
    Have you got a pic to offer up of these fitted?

Was waiting so I could get some decent pictures of them, but since you guys getting a bit pushy (@skeetskeet, @Mspec), these shitty cell phone pics will have to do....deal with it lol

Thanks man, that looks really nice! At least I know exactly what my car will look like as it's identical. Did you just prepsol/isoprop the area then stick on? And yes pushy = me lol

edit: where's the "Victoria place to be" bit on your license plate?

Ps: your car looks freakishly clean/shiney
    Last edited by Mspec; 15-07-2014 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mspec View Post
    Thanks man, that looks really nice! At least I know exactly what my car will look like as it's identical. Did you just prepsol/isoprop the area then stick on? And yes pushy = me lol

edit: where's the "Victoria place to be" bit on your license plate?
    I used wax and grease remover then wiped off the residue with a microfiber. I just stuck it on but it has some air bubbles in it so if I were to do it again I would get some of that spray on watery glue stuff that allows you to push air bubbles out before drying.

Also cut the decal out from the white backing paper, so you can get it in the right place. You can't see the lines on the bonnet otherwise.

Dont know what you mean by where is the Vic place to be???? You may be confusing my plate type with the old style black ones?

I used wax and grease remover then wiped off the residue with a microfiber. I just stuck it on but it has some air bubbles in it so if I were to do it again I would get some of that spray on watery glue stuff that allows you to push air bubbles out before drying.

Also cut the decal out from the white backing paper, so you can get it in the right place. You can't see the lines on the bonnet otherwise.
    Good plan, cheers spray on watery glue? Do you think a window tinting squeegee and hair dry would assist in bubble removal?
    Corksport SRI// Corksport TIP// Race Pipe//​ Turbosmart BPV// Resonator Delete// JBR 80a RMM// Autotech HPFP// Cobb AP V3// HDI GT2 FMIC// ​NGK LTR7IX-11// Simota 360* Filter// Eonon GM5151-With Back Up Cam// ​RaydTuned

Dont know what you mean by where is the Vic place to be???? You may be confusing my plate type with the old style black ones?
    White with blue from memory lol never mind, they may have decided it's not the place to be anymore lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mspec View Post
    Good plan, cheers spray on watery glue? Do you think a window tinting squeegee and hair dry would assist in bubble removal?
    Yeah would help, take your time is the best advice. I think I'm making it sound harder that it is, it's easy everyone buy a set!

nice work boys!

i have 3 gen 1 white ones coming + more carbon..

sorry gen 2 boys \ girls .. still working on it!

If someone comes over with their gen 2 il make a decal template for it

yea please !!

ill discount who ever helps with the above... and discount for u @1CMS1

I can help out if you'd like. Chuck me a pm. I'm located around the Parra area @skeetskeet

Quote Originally Posted by azzman372 View Post
    I can help out if you'd like. Chuck me a pm. I'm located around the Parra area @skeetskeet
    Need Someone in close in Melbs, @RotarySnail?

@skeetskeet hey man my bonnet stickers arrived in the mail today unfortunately I didn't get a chance to fit them as I've been super busy dismantling my dash trying to fix the dreaded eonon alternator whine and blutooth pop ( which it seems I have woohoo!) although I'm not sure that was as difficult as getting the stickers out of the tube lol damn good packaging.

I just wanted to say thanks for taking the time out to organize this, as well as taking time to ship them to individuals all throughout Australasia your a gentleman. Also thanks to @1CMS1 for doing the template work for us, legend mate.
    Last edited by Mspec; 19-07-2014 at 09:19 PM.

It's mandatory to post pics when their on lol, good luck with the eonon saga

It's mandatory to post pics when their on lol, good luck with the eonon saga
    Ohhh but that means I'll have to wash the car too!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast