User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emissions Test for Roadworthy - Will it pass

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    Ah, that's why they're worried about emissions
    They'll have to go over the epa pits...
    Unmodified cars can go to your local shop for a road worthy, modified have to go to the pits
    Nah, they aren't worried. I've told them already that it should breeze through the RW...that's before i realised an emission test is done in Qld as part these reports (a few years ago they didn't do them as part of a standard RW). Obviously if it does become an issue i'll let them know, then the ball is in their court. fingers crossed it doesn't come to that though.
    Last edited by LRRH; 24-06-2014 at 11:33 AM.
    2XS RACING $ CORKSPORT $ MAGNAFLOW $ ​UNSURE MOTORSPORTS $ COBB $ INJEN $ FULCRUM $ FEDERAL TYRES $ VISUAL GARAGE $ ADVANCED PERFORMANCE CENTRE $ B C M $ NGK $ STRATIFIED $ AUTOTECH $ DBA $ REMSA $ DGR $ MORIMOTO $ JBR $ FUSION

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialSpool View Post
    Nah, they aren't worried. I've told them already that it should breeze through the RW...that's before i realised an emission test is done in Qld as part these reports (a few years ago they didn't do them as part of a standard RW). fingers crossed.
    Mine was "stock" when I took it in
    But, would say with a euro cat + bit of ETH, you'll pass emissions no worries!
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Being a 2009 model car its only euro4 not 5, euro3 cat and a bit of e85 will be fine (this is why i put a Magnaflow euro 5 cat in mine )

Quote Originally Posted by RedDjinn View Post
    Being a 2009 model car its only euro4 not 5, euro3 cat and a bit of e85 will be fine (this is why i put a Magnaflow euro 5 cat in mine )
    Cool thanks Luke
    2XS RACING $ CORKSPORT $ MAGNAFLOW $ ​UNSURE MOTORSPORTS $ COBB $ INJEN $ FULCRUM $ FEDERAL TYRES $ VISUAL GARAGE $ ADVANCED PERFORMANCE CENTRE $ B C M $ NGK $ STRATIFIED $ AUTOTECH $ DBA $ REMSA $ DGR $ MORIMOTO $ JBR $ FUSION

Topic closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12