User Tag List

Thread: JMF Intake Manifold Group Buy!

1. Default JMF Intake Manifold Group Buy!

Alright, for this group buy we will be needing at least 3 people to get the first level of discount (3%) and 6 to get the second level (10%).

JMF Intake Manifold's

There are two options for the manifolds. The V1 and the V2. The V2 is setup for direct port injection if you are looking to utilize auxiliary fuel. Click the link above to check them both out.

V1:

V2:

Notice the fuel rail that comes with the V2.

Rules:

To sign up for this group buy, you will need to make a post in this thread with the following info.

Manifold selection (v1 ro v2)
    What car is it for (6 MPS, 3 MPS MK1, or 3 MPS MK2)
    Choose Polished or Unpolished (adds $100)
    Choose Stock or 75mm Throttle body bore

Once everyone is in or when the end of July rolls around, we will PM everybody who is in the group buy and get their name/email/shipping info and invoice them for the order. We will then place the Order with JMF and get the manifolds on the way. Once the order is placed with JMF it can take up to a month before they ship.

Shipping will depend on where you are located, but I can tell you it will be between $130 to $175 to ship the manifolds.

Price:

V1x3 - $757.59
    V1x6 - $702.92
    V2x3 - $949.70
    V2x6 - $881.16

Let me know if you guys have any questions!

2. Default

If no one is interested in this group buy, I can do a different one. Just need some feed back.

Maybe try posting on the mps torque facebook page? Sadly it seems most activity occurs there these days. Could also be we don't have enough people pushing mods to that level just yet (things move a bit slow down under due to cost of parts, shipping and labour lol).

Personally I'm more keen to follow the msf precision turbo thread and in particular any progress on a kit for the ms6 as seems to be in the works
    AP V3 (Rayd tuned) / CP-E CAI / CP-E TIP / JBR Trilogy / CS Front Strut Brace / JBR SSP / JBR Shift Knob / JBR shifter bushings / Eibach Pro-Kit / Bilstein B8's / SURE Juggernaught / SURE Dreadnaught / Whiteline RSB / Toyo Proxes T1R 235/40/18 / Evo X BBS rims / Turbosmart Dual Port BOV / CP-E DP / CP-E TMIC / Autotech internals / Superpro bushings

Future mods:
    BT, DM OCC, EGR delete, Braided clutch/brake lines, Hawk HPS 5.0 pads, DBA T3 rotors....

I want one. I just can afford one. I love the fact you guys are offering this sort of item too!!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fully6mps View Post
    Maybe try posting on the mps torque facebook page? Sadly it seems most activity occurs there these days. Could also be we don't have enough people pushing mods to that level just yet (things move a bit slow down under due to cost of parts, shipping and labour lol).

Personally I'm more keen to follow the msf precision turbo thread and in particular any progress on a kit for the ms6 as seems to be in the works
    We have a guy who should be able to leave his car with them in about 3 weeks to get the kit made for the six. We are looking forward to that progress too!