User Tag List

Thread: Australian Orders and Shipments Disclosure

1. Default Australian Orders and Shipments Disclosure

Hey guys, we've had some negative response in the past and recently about shipping times and overall service to Australia. First, let me make it clear that we definitely enjoy taking care of you guys and don't take it lightly. However, it gets tricky trying to serve you guys depending on the situation. I wanted to give you guys some basic disclosures about doing business with us to help you make a decision easier and make you more comfortable buying from us.

Thanks so much for all of your support, once again. It means a ton to us!

1. Shipments to Australia can take anywhere from 2 days to 14 days depending on the shipping service used. If you need your item by a certain day, please let us know and we'll work on getting it done or at least let you know if it's possible and what it takes to do it.

2. Customs fees are 100% out of our control. We ALWAYS mark customs values as low as we can so you don't have to pay more than you should when it reaches you. You never have to tell us to do this. With DHL, we've been told by our account rep that DHL shipments under $1000 in value do not come with customs fees. (If that hasn't been the case for any one of you, let us know so that we can figure out what's going on.) With other carriers, it's really up to Australia customs on how to charge you any import fees.

3. Regarding multiple item orders, if we don't have something in stock, we'll do our best to immediately let you know any wait times on custom orders or back orders. Because of the shipping costs to Australia, we HAVE to send packages together in one shipment if possible. If you need things sooner and need to separate certain items, we can do that but any additional shipping costs associated with doing so will need to be your responsibility.

4. Upon your order, we'll make sure to let you know our best estimate of time that we think it will take to get you your parts if they can't be shipped out within 24 hours. We haven't always been perfect on this so we'll make sure to address this right now and make it a point to communicate this info to you.

5. If you would like to know if anything is out of stock or get an ETA on a customer order, please send us an email to
    sales@edgeautosport.com or PM our forum account and we'd be glad to check for you.

If anything comes up, I'll make sure to add to this list. It's not too difficult for us to handle Australian orders but I'd say the multiple item orders are the trickiest, due to possible delays, if we don't have certain items at our facility.

Again, thanks so much for your continued support. We'll keep doing our best to show our appreciation by helping you guys out the best we can.

JP Alonso

*Edited: Our website now quotes DHL rates to Australia!
    Last edited by EdgeAutosport.com; 10-03-2015 at 05:20 AM.