User Tag List

Thread: South Bend Clutches at EdgeAutosport!

1. Default South Bend Clutches at EdgeAutosport!

South Bend Stage 2 and 3 Clutches

Just wanted to give you guys another clutch option. South Bend offers stage 2, 3, and 4 clutches capable of holding up to 655 ftlbs of torque.

Stage 3

Stage 2 Daily South Bend Clutch Kit - $918

350 ftlbs.

Stage 2 Endurance South Bend Clutch Kit - $1020

400 ftllbs.

Stage 2 Drag South Bend Clutch Kit - $1020

450 ftlbs.

Stage 3

Stage 3 Daily South Bend Clutch Kit - $1122

430 ftlbs.

Stage 3 Endurance South Bend Clutch Kit - $1224

500 ftlbs.

Stage 3 Drag South Bend Clutch - $1326

625 ftLbs.

Stage 4

Stage 4 Extreme South Bend Clutch Kit - $1428

655 ftlbs.

Let me know if you guys have any questions!

I need one bad Stage 3 endurance, just have to pay car registration which is due in a couple of weeks GRR, and then get the funds..Customs will smash us as well since over $1000, do you guys stock flywheel bolts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by shaneski View Post
    I need one bad Stage 3 endurance, just have to pay car registration which is due in a couple of weeks GRR, and then get the funds..Customs will smash us as well since over $1000, do you guys stock flywheel bolts as well.
    Re customs just ask Edge to help you out with the invoice details.....
    AP V3 (Rayd tuned) / CP-E CAI / CP-E TIP / JBR Trilogy / CS Front Strut Brace / JBR SSP / JBR Shift Knob / JBR shifter bushings / Eibach Pro-Kit / Bilstein B8's / SURE Juggernaught / SURE Dreadnaught / Whiteline RSB / Toyo Proxes T1R 235/40/18 / Evo X BBS rims / Turbosmart Dual Port BOV / CP-E DP / CP-E TMIC / Autotech internals / Superpro bushings

Future mods:
    BT, DM OCC, EGR delete, Braided clutch/brake lines, Hawk HPS 5.0 pads, DBA T3 rotors....

4. Default

We can work with you on customs, that won't be a problem.

5. Default

All the issues with these clutches have been addressed and corrected just so you guys know. It is now safe to purchase SB without worrying about fitment.

Mine had the fitment issue and Edge went above and beyond with reimbursing me with the machining i needed to get it to fit when it wasn't a part they made a couple of months ago. I have the Stage 3 enduro and it is brilliant the way it engages etc is smooth as.

7. Default

Mine had the fitment issue and Edge went above and beyond with reimbursing me with the machining i needed to get it to fit when it wasn't a part they made a couple of months ago. I have the Stage 3 enduro and it is brilliant the way it engages etc is smooth as.
    We are glad you were able to get it sorted! And now there shouldn't be any one else who will have the issues you had.

Would Southbend sell just the flywheel on it's own..reason being, will be getting an engine built very soon, to get the engine balanced it will need the flywheel attached..to pull mine out would mean putting the car into an induced coma, yet i can't really have the car on extended down time, plan is have another engine built then have it swapped out from my current one.

Prefer to try and just get the flywheel and use my existing southbend pressure and clutch plate as they are close to new.

Would Southbend sell just the flywheel on it's own..reason being, will be getting an engine built very soon, to get the engine balanced it will need the flywheel attached..to pull mine out would mean putting the car into an induced coma, yet i can't really have the car on extended down time, plan is have another engine built then have it swapped out from my current one.

Prefer to try and just get the flywheel and use my existing southbend pressure and clutch plate as they are close to new.
    Pressure plate needs to get balanced too Shane

Doesn't the crank need to come out as well?

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    Doesn't the crank need to come out as well?
    Current engine in the car ain't getting built, similar process that you just had done..just gonna price difference etc between brand new vs a used core.
    MPS Gen 2 2012 - i think i have Ebola

12. Default

Okay, so South Bend asks that for replacement parts you go through them directly. I'm hoping to get it so we can start getting replacement parts but for now you will need to contact them. Sorry for the inconvenience.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeAutosport.com View Post
    Okay, so South Bend asks that for replacement parts you go through them directly. I'm hoping to get it so we can start getting replacement parts but for now you will need to contact them. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Thanks Sir, wasn't to be replaced, just wondered if flywheels were available to buy with out purchasing whole kit...engine building wizard has come up with a plan reuse the kit i have so all is good..Will have a fair bit of other parts to order off you guys during your tax sale though.

14. Default

Thanks Sir, wasn't to be replaced, just wondered if flywheels were available to buy with out purchasing whole kit...engine building wizard has come up with a plan reuse the kit i have so all is good..Will have a fair bit of other parts to order off you guys during your tax sale though.
    Well either way, we hope to be able to get the separate parts available soon. And JP and I have just started ironing out the details of the Tax Sale for this year. We are looking forward to it!

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeAutosport.com View Post
    Well either way, we hope to be able to get the separate parts available soon. And JP and I have just started ironing out the details of the Tax Sale for this year. We are looking forward to it!
    Since our Australian dollar has gone to shit can orders to Australia have an extra 5% off so we can afford such lovely bits

16. Default

Since our Australian dollar has gone to shit can orders to Australia have an extra 5% off so we can afford such lovely bits
    Just send me a PM with what you guys are looking for and I'll get you taken care of.