User Tag List

Thread: cp-e Parts at EdgeAutosport!

1. Default cp-e Parts at EdgeAutosport!

As a lot of you know, we have been working with Custom Performance Engineering (cp-e) for a long time and are currently their number one distributor. As I'm sure you guys have noticed, there have been a lot of backorders from them recently and long periods of time spent waiting on parts. This is because they have been in the process of moving into a larger facility as well as bringing powdercoating in house and the move has definitely stressed them and has made logistics a bit difficult as well. Because of these stressed logistics, we have been having to send a large number of orders over for drop ship in order to get your parts to you faster as they have been unable to fulfill our stocking orders and this makes things more difficult for the both of us as well as you the customer. So from now on, we will no longer be drop shipping anything from cp-e.

This is how it is going to work. When you go to our website, you will notice that there is only a few cp-e items listed. The items that are listed are items that are on our shelf right now and we can ship those items the same day you purchase them. All the other items are still there, but just invisible and unavailable for purchase until they come in stock at our facility. Once they are in stock they will be made visible and available for purchase again. If there is something you want that you don't see on our site, you will just need to call cp-e (301-576-6142) to see if they have it available through them.

We normally stock a large amount of cp-e products when they are available and will continue to try and keep everything they make for the MS3/MS6 in stock. I will be using this thread to post up when we have new inventory so that you guys can stay updated on what is available. As always, if you guys have any questions about parts or availability, just let me know and I'll be happy to get you taken care of. As for cp-e availability, you are more than welcome to call and ask us about our stocking orders and what we have coming and when its supposed to be available again and we will be happy to give you that information.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Currently in Stock!!
    Updated 6/17/14

cp-e Tial BOV Kits (red and black)

cp-e MagnumDI Stage 2 Pistons (88mm)

cp-e xFlex Passenger Side Engine Mount (60a)

cp-e Nviscid TIP (stock turbo/big turbo)

cp-e Triton Cat Back

cp-e LRT Manifold (stock flange)

Last edited by EdgeAutosport.com; 18-06-2014 at 01:14 AM.

Is the CPE Helihose available? Can't actually add it to the cart even though its on the website.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lup15 View Post
    Is the CPE Helihose available? Can't actually add it to the cart even though its on the website.
    It is not currently available. As we run out of product, our website keeps track and will make it so you can't purchase it. We have to manually make it visible or invisible.

Below is what we currently have.

We currently have cp-e XcelXL Air Intakes

cp-e RMM Stage 1

cp-e Nviscid TIP stock and 4"

cp-e Tial QR BOV Kits

cp-e XFlex Driver Side Engine Mounts

cp-e xFlex Passenger Side Engine Mounts

cp-e Triton 3" Cat Back 10+ MS3

We currently have a stocking order in with cp-e for stage 2 rmm's, more various engine mounts, safe seals, top mounts, downpipes, tow plates, diff mounts, manifolds (precision and stock), and FMIC's. We do not have an ETA on when this stocking order will come in but I will update you as soon as it does and those parts will be made available on our site at that time.

4. Default

Hey guys, we got a pallet of cp-e parts in yesterday and have updated the site to show what we have. We are also expecting more tomorrow.

We currently have the following.

cp-e Tial BOV Kits (red and black)

cp-e MagnumDI Stage 2 Pistons (88mm)

cp-e xFlex Passenger Side Engine Mount (60a)

cp-e Nviscid TIP (stock turbo/big turbo)

cp-e Triton Cat Back

cp-e LRT Manifold (stock flange)

5. Default

Just got in another shipment of cp-e products! Website will be updated shortly!

6. Default

Two more pallets of cp-e coming in tomorrow!

7. Default

We have tons of cp-e parts on the shelf! If you need something let me know! Also, we just reorganized our cp-e section so that it will show everything we carry. However, items that are out of stock will not be available to purchase, though they will still be visible.