User Tag List

Thread: Front and Rear Whiteline BK Upgrade - Thoughts?

1. Default Front and Rear Whiteline BK Upgrade - Thoughts?

After work today went rather quickly over a deceptively harsh and high bump, which made me cringe a little inside after the deed was done. Then this got me thinking about my front suspension setup. Was doing some reading here and came to the conclusion that Whiteline is probably best bang for buck brand.

Whiteline BMK001 Front & Rear Sway bar - vehicle kit

Thoughts?

Whiteline sways do the job for lots of us here. Don't get their sway bar links though. They're junk. The links have not been designed properly and clunk nonstop.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

I'd second that, the endlinks can be a pain. I think @RedDjinn found some that worked well in the end. What are you trying to achieve with the suspension, before you go throwing parts at it?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lachlan View Post
    I'd second that, the endlinks can be a pain. I think @RedDjinn found some that worked well in the end. What are you trying to achieve with the suspension, before you go throwing parts at it?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk
    yes, they are great yet to hear a noise. For anyone wanting to know look up rear swaybar links and look for a thread i started . front endlinks are not a issue i have had no issue
    Last edited by RedDjinn; 07-06-2014 at 10:41 PM.
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........