User Tag List

Thread: Stratified MazdaSpeed / Mazda MPS S-OTS+ Tune

Default Stratified MazdaSpeed / Mazda MPS S-OTS+ Tune

Hi All,

So I'm currently waiting for my some parts to arrive and be installed next week then on to Stage 2 tune =D

I have been talking with @Rayd to do an e-tune, however this won't be happening until after winter once I get a few other things sorted on the car.

Now I would obviously have to do a MAF Cal for the 3" HTP Intake to work properly on my car - MAF calibrations for bigger intakes - Mazdaspeed Forums

After doing more reading i found this - Stratified MazdaSpeed / Mazda MPS S-OTS+ Tune [Stratified Mazda S-OTS+ Tune] - $40.00CAD : Stratified Automotive Controls

Was thinking of running this as an interim solution until I get a proper e-tune

Has anyone taken advantage of this...the $40 seems like a good investment for now and they would be able to do the MAF cal, plus I'm assuming it would be better than Cobb's OTS Stage 2?

Also am I right in saying that US 93 is equivalent to our 98??

Any input would be great...cheers!
    2006 Mazda 3 MPS Sports - True Red

COBB Accessport V3 - HTP 3" Intake - HDI GT2 FMIC - Autotech HPFP Internals - Denso ITV22 - Ultimate Racing Test Pipe - Rear Muffler Delete
    JBR 88a REM - TWM Short Shifter

Can mods please close one of the threads i just created....work PC is playing silly buggers and I've posted twice...thanks!