User Tag List

Thread: NGK LTR71X-11 Step 1 Colder Plugs Available in New Zealand

Default NGK LTR71X-11 Step 1 Colder Plugs Available in New Zealand

Hi all,

Just wanted to let the Kiwi's out there know that I have sourced the NGK LTR71X-11 (6510) Plugs locally in Auckland. I know most import from the States due to lack of availability here, but I have found them and just picked up a set today ready to install when the FMIC I have goes in.

They do seem expensive @ $22.99 NZD/Plug and it may well be cheaper getting them in from the U.S (not sure what it costs in general including postage and currency conversion) but for those that want them locally and/or are impatient like me here is the link

GnG Traders - LTR7IX-11 NGK Iridium Spark Plugs FREE Shipping for 4 +

free shipping in NZ if 4 plugs are purchased, so some level of benefit I guess, picked them up myself as he is based in Sth Auckland

The bloke that sells them is a semi retired mechanic, that does work from his residential workshop. Really nice and helpful guy so I didn't mind potentially spending too much on these to support the local business. Best of all he is a keen Mazda enthusiast!!

Cheers.
    Last edited by Mspec; 05-06-2014 at 01:02 PM.
    Corksport SRI// Corksport TIP// Race Pipe//​ Turbosmart BPV// Resonator Delete// JBR 80a RMM// Autotech HPFP// Cobb AP V3// HDI GT2 FMIC// ​NGK LTR7IX-11// Simota 360* Filter// Eonon GM5151-With Back Up Cam// ​RaydTuned