User Tag List

Thread: Parting <> Out Interior [Gen1] ‘Luxury’ MP$ -3- Melbourne

1. Default Parting <> Out Interior [Gen1] ‘Luxury’ MP$ -3- Melbourne

Hey all.

Parting out the gen1 mps 3 luxury version. I have another thread on the exterior and mechanical parts.

The interior is now up for sale. After converting from street to race car, I have no space for the parts.

Some have already sold yet the vast majority remains.

The pictures are a portion of the parts, it’s just for the verification of my username and date. Given the amount of individual items, inquiry over availability must be made in the thread itself. If anyone sends a offer in PM, ill publicly post that item of interest on the thread. as to follow with the forum rules:

Item: MPS -3- Gen 1 Luxury Innards and Interior
    Item Condition: Great
    Reason for selling: Not needed
    Price and price conditions: Pending on selection

-Simply let me know what you may be after, post in this thread, not PM
    -I will then list what price O.N.O in the thread for all to see.
    -Then PM me the level of interest, your offer, location etc

Interstate buyers welcome although bulky items would not be ideal. Buyer pays for shipping and the location is Melbourne.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Cheers

Steering wheel available?

Sent from far far away

Shame its not gen2 stuff

Interested in the two front seats. Where are you located in melbourne and how much do you want for them?

Factory mats, front and back?

6. Default

Yes to all questions besides the last one.

Will respond as soon as manageable

7. Default

Have you changed the gearknob? If so, what condition is the original in? Mine is a bit scratched from 1. careless mechanics and 2. a wife who decides to wear sharp jewellery when driving.

8. Default

OEM gear-knob already sold sorry mate

9. Default

do you still have OEM Gear shifter (stick)?

10. Default

To all unanwered pm's and the such, i will be away for a few days so ill get back to you all soon

11. Default

Front Seats Sold Pending Payment

Could u please get a photo for me of the passenger side window switch panel and the piece in the corner of window that house the tweeter speaker.

If it's not too much trouble I just want to make sure the colour matchs my 2008 non leather MPS.

Thanks a lot!

I would be keen on the rear interior light (in the roof lining) if someone can help me confirm its the same as a gen2.

Josh

14. Default

Pretty sure its different Josh between gen1/2

Are u talking about the DOOR OFF dual switch light or the little one which just has a 3 way switch?

Either way, I think gen2 is slightly different

The little one with the 3 way switch. Kinda sits above your head when sitting in the car. I was hoping gen2 was the same.

16. Default

I will send you a picture of what I got. Pretty sure gen2 is just slightly different for the delight of OEM pricing.

17. Default

-Front seats Sold
    -OEM shifter/gear stick assembly Sold

Trying to reply to Rob777 but his inbox is full.

If you see this, please send me your address+details so I can post your item !

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob777 View Post
    Could u please get a photo for me of the passenger side window switch panel and the piece in the corner of window that house the tweeter speaker.

If it's not too much trouble I just want to make sure the colour matchs my 2008 non leather MPS.

Thanks a lot!
    Hopefully you see this and note that your inbox/sent items is full so I couldn't reply to your PM! Send me your shipping details please