User Tag List

Thread: Waterspots on Opticoat......

Default Waterspots on Opticoat......

Hey guys, recently went through a touchless car wash that was meant to have a spot free rinse, not the case. Did it just before work and when I had come back to my car there were waterspots all over it. Went through the car wash again to see if it would come off. They are not coming off, I've even tried to use a microfibre cloth and some quick detailer and that didn't work. I may need a light decontamination, will this effect my Opticoat?

It is possible to lightly clay a car that has been Opti-Coated, though I recommend only doing so on a coating that is minimum six months old. Use little to no pressure when claying and also use sufficient clay lubricant.

Hope this helps

Not to thread jack, but for some reason, the first thing I saw in the title of this thread is Watersports....

Is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleredMPS View Post
    Not to thread jack, but for some reason, the first thing I saw in the title of this thread is Watersports....

Is it just me?
    I was the same. Was like wtf. Crazy the pair of us lol
    Queenslands Bossy Bitch

The dodgy character from Littleton I can understand, no doubt it was the subject of choice of the VHS cassettes he was watching at the time. But you Jody, oh dear.

maybe Jody likes watersports....

Like water skiing...Wakeboarding...stuff like that

Yep I like to get wet....

At the beach and stuff

8. Default

Sadly.... nobody likes watersports on their Opticoat... regardless of what protective measures it provides...

I did read watersports correctly right?