First up, this isn't a step by step how to. Just how i have done mine. Also a big thank you to @Rayd for assisting in the write up and a count of the ideas.

I was told generic eBay items do not fit on our cars, so I purchased them being a non-believer. Much to my surprise some did NOT fit! However the items are same shape and dimensions so I made them fit. The condenser fitted perfectly but the hoses and radiator did not. Thought I’d share some pics and things I have done to help with the cooling system on my MPS6.

I have an eBay radiator, condenser and radiator hoses and it works like a charm! Mazda quoted me $500 for a radiator and the eBay one was $80 delivered. No overheating, no issues even with my FMIC. The Mazda 6 radiator hoses were $150 but I’ve seen them for $60. Mazda quoted me $700 for a condenser and the eBay one was $350 delivered.
This is not a step by step how to. Rather a how i did mine. Not all items off eBay will be the same as the one I purchased.

If you don’t know how to change a radiator click here to see a thread on it.

Here are the new items (sorry I didn’t take separate pictures, this is only picture I have).
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2593.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	1,004.9 KB 
ID:	16282
The radiator I purchased said it would fit a Mazda 6 turbo. I think it was off a Mazda 6 auto. The only things I could find different in radiators was the feet that the thermo fans sit on were different and that the eBay one had an oil cooler in it. So I capped the two oil coolers and cut the feet down on the radiator and made new ones for the fans to sit on by trial and error. To get the right height for the fans I put washers between the plate and the old feet. (sorry this is the only picture I took).

Name:	IMG_2932.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	833.3 KB 
ID:	16283
The silicon hose needed a slight trim but they fitted nicely.
Here it is complete.

Name:	IMG_2998.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	16284
To help with air flow and cooling I did three things;

1, I ground out the holes in the front grill.

Name:	IMG_3016.jpg 
Views:	295 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	16285

2, Cut flow holes in the crush bar. I only put two 1 ½ inch holes where the air flows throw the fornt grill.

Name:	IMG_3054.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	16287

Name:	IMG_3057.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	755.2 KB 
ID:	16290
3,Removed the vents up to the TMIC witch I don’t need as I have a FMIC.
Before

Name:	IMG_3018.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	16286
After

Name:	IMG_3019.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	16288